Looking For Kraata And Rare Collectibles

Mask collector

Hello All, I am looking for rare collectibles and a few other items, i really need kraata and some of these rare items, so please help me out. HavesCash Wants (Things in bold are high wants)Akaku Nuva:Protodermic,Black Misprints all 14Chrome Hau KranaYellow Xa, Su, ZaOrange Xa, Vu, Bo, Ca, Za, YoTan Vu, Ca, ZaGreen Xa, Su, Bo, Ca, YoLime Vu, Bo, Ja, Ca, ZaRed Su, Yo, ZaBlack Bo, XaWhite Ja, Xa, Vu, Ca, ZaGrey Xa, Vu, Bo, Ja, CaLight Blue Vu, Bo, Ja, Ca, YoBlue YoPurple Xa, Za, YoDark Purple all but Bo Krana KalMetal White Su, ZaBronze CaSteel XaMetal Blue BoMetal Green Su, YoVmkk Bo, Vu, Su, JaGpkk AllWmkk XaSskk Xa KraataOrange/black 2,5Black/orange 3Metalic green/green 2Yelloww/green 3Tan/green 1,3Metallic green/red 2,4Blue/red 2Copper/yellow 6Yellow/copper 6Cpper/black 2Metallic green/metallic blue 6Metallic blue/metallic grey 3,5,6Metallic grey/metallic blue 6Metallic grey/metallic green 2,5,6Metallic green/metallic grey 5Metallic grey/lime 3,4Lime/metallic grey 3,6Metallic Blue/Pearl 1,2,3,4,5,6Trans-Orange Kraata 1

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here,i have been looking at your list and have 12 krana and 3 kraata that you need,including the trans orange one,what are you wiling to pay.I am in spain,but the shipping for something like this shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 euros.let me know if you are interested and i will send you a list of what i have.

i might have some of the krana / kal you seekhttp://www.brickshel...ks/dsc_0220.jpg

i am interested but give me a little time to look over the pic and compare to what i have!

hi tritoa here,i have been looking at your list and have 12 krana and 3 kraata that you need,including the trans orange one,what are you wiling to pay.I am in spain,but the shipping for something like this shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 euros.let me know if you are interested and i will send you a list of what i have.

i am very interested in the tok for sure, but send me a list of what you have and i will get back to you as soon as i can!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

sounds good

Sorry for taking so long, i will have that list complete by the end of the week! i have been very busy with school and such, doing video editing, so i will have it done before friday. :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC