How will bionicle 2015 be revealed?

masterchirox580

So how will bio 2015 be revealed, a simple twitter post, a big livestream event, a simple press release, or maybe something else entirely, what do you think?

If you follow LEGO's Twitter page, you may have noticed that they are counting down to some kind of special reveal. It's assumed to be a reveal of Bionicle based on a few key factors. You can check that out here.

-Rez

• Upvote 1

So how will bio 2015 be revealed, a simple twitter post, a big livestream event, a simple press release, or maybe something else entirely, what do you think?

If you follow LEGO's Twitter page, you may have noticed that they are counting down to some kind of special reveal. It's assumed to be a reveal of Bionicle based on a few key factors. You can check that out here.

-Rez

I'd love it if at said event Lego said the following:

Yes we admit it, we're reintroducing bionicle in 2015, we are aware that the grand majority already know this because many of you couldn't be patient and ruined the surprise, so yeah I don't even know why we're doing this reveal when you all already know.

That would be a pretty funny reveal.

It's time to move on.

A CGI video teaser would be awesome too. 

-NotS

That's what I'm thinking is going to happen- the countdown pictures kind of remind me of an old-timey movie countdown, so that might mean it'll be a video. Plus, I personally don't see a "special reveal" being any less than some sort of promo video. That's my opinion, though.

I hope that, when they announce it, we get an image like this. Then we can all stare at it endlessly, let it as our computer backgrounds, scrutinize, and hypothesize endlessly.

I mean, some of us have already been doing that with certain unmentionable things, but... It would be awesome.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Better be a new promo animation from Ghost.

Ghost made all the cool ######, they better be doing this new ###### too.

I'd like Ghost to make an entire Bionicle movie, except the stylistic nature of the previous films so that characters would actually have mouths was understandably needed.

Edit: Come on now...

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

It's obviously a 30 second trailer where only 5 seconds is actual footage and the rest is words and it is of Matoro dying...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'm thinking just a teaser image and a caption. Hopefully they'll do something like a pre-launch website or hand out a new teaser image every once in a while before January. A video is likely too but I'm not totally sure about that yet. Still very possible though.

I'd like Ghost to make an entire Bionicle movie, except the stylistic nature of the previous films so that characters would actually have mouths was understandably needed.

Actually, I think they animated the last Hero Factory Episode so it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Social media's a great way to disseminate information yeah. Although hopefully they don't host story info there.

Obviously the official website is a better place to host story info for sure, just that it'll be great to have more accessibility to it.

-NotS

Good point. Back in the day we basically had to check back on the Bionicle website weekly to see if it had updated. Now, hopefully, they'll tweet about it and such whenever anything significant is added.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

We need a MNOG 3!

Would 2015 be even set on Mata Nui?
If it's a continuation it would be the Spherus Magna Online Game, or SMOG.

I hope it's a mix of all three online games (the feel of MNOG, the system of MNOGII and the RPG elements of VNOG)

-NotS

Yeah, that'd be pretty good.

A blend that takes in all the positive traits of its predecessors.