• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

Pirok the Va Matoran Comix

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:28 PM

Welcome to Pirok the Va-Matoran's Comix!Series 1:Who needs imaginative names?A proper introductionFezpocalypseBig Bang 2(96)Temporal DucksSeries 2:Death Is Not the EndAttack of the KinlukkoRebrickedThe Shocking Return of ProditorThe CliffOriginsThe Beginning...Of the End...Dining with DestinySeries 3:The Coming StormMeanwhile in the VoidA Day in the Life of a VillainThe Power of StormageddonTo Foil a PlotAre we there yet?A Little Rain...Series 4:Just in TimeLike an arrow the kneeScriptceptionNon-Canon:Specials:Hallowe'en SpecialOh, Christmas Tree...A Special AnnouncementHappy EndingsGS Episodes:It's me or the raccoon. Canon comics are added Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Non-Canon comics don't follow this schedule, though.PGS's:kanohi_masterStormageddon (No BZP username)More PGS's will be accepted. In order to PGS, PM me. I will not accept requests from posts in this topic.Banners:Posted ImageChoose to add an image to your sig, then copy this into the image. I haven't quite finished everything yet: http://www.brickshel...ix/banner_2.pngPosted ImageAgain, choose to insert an image, then copy-paste this into the url field: http://www.brickshel...vms_comix_2.pngPosted ImageYet again, insert an image, copy-paste, etcetera: http://www.brickshel...ix/banner_3.pngPosted ImageBlah blah, image, copy-paste: http://www.brickshel...ix/banner_6.png

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Jan 17 2012 - 02:17 PM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#2 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:48 PM

woah, low quality, insignificant backrounds, low story.sorry, there just isnt much to say :\it doesnt even define where they are, and currently has little to no personality for characters. if you up the backrounds and affects a bit, then maybe you would be off to a better start.BUTyou did say the comic was random, and so it was

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#3 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:52 PM

woah, low quality, insignificant backrounds, low story.sorry, there just isnt much to say :\it doesnt even define where they are, and currently has little to no personality for characters. if you up the backrounds and affects a bit, then maybe you would be off to a better start.BUTyou did say the comic was random, and so it was

It's the first two comics. And I've never been good with backgrounds...But at least it was random.And has a comic ever started with advanced backgrounds, high quality, and lots of personality? Besides, the raccoon has personality.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Oct 30 2011 - 03:53 PM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#4 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:09 PM

Good start. Not bad. reminds me of my own comics when I first started.

#5 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:15 PM

Okay, I have created a proper introduction, describing all current permanent characters.Posted Image I have no problem breaking the fourth wall. Consider it broken.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#6 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:28 PM

*broken fourth wall lands on my new flatscreen HD tv and smashed my satalite cable, thus destroying my televsion channels* "WATCH WITH FOURTH WALL YOU BREAK" i say and i know this is your first tme, so i didnt want to be harsh in my first post here. and maybe ill make a cheap exqusite backround for you Posted Imageta-da

Edited by bulik, Oct 30 2011 - 04:42 PM.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

#7 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:43 PM

Thankyou. Any and all donations will be graciously recieved, given credit, and most likely not used. :P

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#8 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-September 10
  • 690 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hey Pirok! Well, it is random, as you said. You certainly don't have good backgrounds, but that's ok. Especially with the Rayg sprites. I had my own comic series on the old forums that I didn't bother to continue after the upgrade, btw. You can see my first and only attempt that I will continue on my sig.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile I used to do that after all.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

And I suppose that's exactly what happened.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law states that physics need not apply

#9 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:47 PM

I like it! And...wait...was that Merror? Or Jaller?

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#10 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 05:23 PM

Time paradoxes. I luv it! And be careful... Leaving the fourth wall broken can do strange things to your comics...

#11 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 03:16 AM

Thanks everyone! I'll be adding a Hallowe'en special later today.And no, GH, it was Pirok's future self, stuck in the past. :)I don't use characters created by other people without permission. LotTL was the person I got when I did 'Eeny Meeny Miney Mo', so I PM'ed him for permission. :P

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#12 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hello! I am now updating, with my Hallowe'en special! If you're bothering to read this, you obviously have so little sanity left after reading the first two that you have faith that I will get better. 'Fraid not. :PPosted Image

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#13 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:06 AM

0_O that was random.i'd prefer more of a story

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

#14 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:17 AM

Incredible randomness...

#15 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:45 AM

oh, and

Thankyou. Any and all donations will be graciously recieved, given credit, and most likely not used.

i'm so glad you care :P

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

#16 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:55 AM

Don't worry, the next one is very much story-based. GS comics, Holiday comics and whatnot shall not be story-based, but based in complete randomness.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#17 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:07 PM

Here it is, a story-based comic. Enjoy.Posted ImageSo, what do you think? My first story-based, and my first two parter?

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#18 Offline Touko Fukawa

Touko Fukawa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-October 07
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:20 PM

Yay, it is up! My appearance was great, this is very random, but I laughed several times. I can not wait for some nice shiny plot! Keep going! More!!EDIT this story comic is great!! What will happen next_Nice to see some actual plot, and I like here this is going!

Edited by Last of the Time Lords, Oct 31 2011 - 12:22 PM.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat  (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

#19 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 01:14 PM

Yay, it is up! My appearance was great, this is very random, but I laughed several times. I can not wait for some nice shiny plot! Keep going! More!!EDIT this story comic is great!! What will happen next_Nice to see some actual plot, and I like here this is going!

Good to have compliments. And as for what happens next... spoilers!EDIT: I am not a spiriah. This appearance is a mockery. Wait, my plan worked? I take it all back! Except the spiriah part.The second part is going to be big. Really big. So big, I thought I'd give you a preview. Enjoy!Posted ImageThere we are. And now you have the title. And LotTL's return. Which I didn't check with him, although I'm sure it'll be fine.And an evil villain...And this shall be considered a stand-alone comic. But the comic itself is a preview of another comic. I'm glad you understand. :bzp:

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Oct 31 2011 - 01:13 PM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#20 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 01:17 PM

Ah, OK. I may make an appearance at some point. Though not necessarily as one of my RPG characters...

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#21 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 02:02 PM

Whoo hoo! This comic is on a roll. Breaking the Fourth Wall and Destroying the spacetime continuum in just the first few comics? Wow.

#22 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 04:33 PM

Whoo hoo! This comic is on a roll. Breaking the Fourth Wall and Destroying the spacetime continuum in just the first few comics? Wow.

I can only wonder how the other comics will live up to it. :P

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#23 Offline Touko Fukawa

Touko Fukawa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-October 07
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 02:09 AM

Yay, I'm back! And a new villain! Can't wait! Also, why are there so many backrounds? I thought it was a total event collapse? Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait. Alos, glad to see that redundant tagline is fixed!

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat  (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

#24 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 04:58 AM

Yay, I'm back! And a new villain! Can't wait! Also, why are there so many backrounds? I thought it was a total event collapse? Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait. Alos, glad to see that redundant tagline is fixed!

You're gonna love it. You're gonna love it.* It's longer than the average comic length (18 boxes). I still don't know exactly how long it's gonna be, but as I said, it's gonna be big.And there's a brand new character, who won't be permanent. A GS comic with a story. Heh heh. This is how you know the universe's ended. *It is incredibly unlikely that you'll love it unless you enjoyed the previous comics*

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Nov 01 2011 - 05:13 AM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#25 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 27-May 08
  • 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:59 AM

Well, this is definitley the best new series I've seen in a while. I like everything about it, so I have no complaints as of yet. I have a feeling you are going to be a pioneer in the next wave of comic makers. Good luck.
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#26 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 06:02 AM

Well, here we are! Big Bang 2(96)!Posted Image

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#27 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 10:00 AM

THE RACCOON DID IT! GASP! You might wanna change his name, so next time the universe doesn't explode. Maybe a raccoon named raccoon...

#28 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 10:48 AM

[quotename='King Joe']THE RACCOON DID IT! GASP! You might wanna change his name, so next time the universe doesn't explode. Maybe a raccoon named raccoon...[/quote]Oh, don't worry. Temporal Ducks will sort out that. And the universe imploded, rathering than exploding.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#29 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 27-May 08
  • 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 11:09 AM

So if the universe imploded, everything changed colour then? At least that's what I'm seeing. Either way, this plot is really good!
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#30 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 11:14 AM

[quotename='Kazi's not here right now.']this plot is really good![/quote]Thankyou. The next episode is called 'Temporal Ducks'. Speculate on that title as much as you wish. :)

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#31 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 11:28 AM

I dont get it. I seriously dont. Too random, and for the story, All I know is Proditor wants to kill Pirok, Raccoon wants to do something, and the world just got messed up.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#32 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 11:50 AM

[quotename='Jl1 223 X']I dont get it. I seriously dont.Too random, and for the story, All I know is Proditor wants to kill Pirok, Raccoon wants to do something, and the world just got messed up.[/quote]It seems one can't please everyone. *Sighs*But I will do my best to explain: Proditor, due to the events of BZPRPG, is dead. He is also insane. And bored. Never a good combination, especially when there's a comic nearby. He doesn't want to kill Pirok, he just wants to destroy the comic. As for the raccoon, he only wants continued existence. And the universe suffered a Total Event Collapse, meaning that everywhen and everywhere don't, never have, and never will exist. I hope this clears things up! :bzp:And a trip to Games & Trivia should sort out any confusion related to LotTL's split personalities, the title, and the subversion of jokes causing the word 'Fezpocalypse' to become a trigger for a Total Event Collapse.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#33 Offline Touko Fukawa

Touko Fukawa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-October 07
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 12:22 PM

Yay, big episdoe! Well, I made a funny cameo, and now Pirok has a moral dilemna! Oh no! Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to sufer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... Yeah, kind of random, but good all the same. Would these 'Temporal Ducks' have any relation to 'No ducks in the duck pond?' Hope next ep is up soon.

#34 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 12:37 PM

[quotename='Last of the Time Lords']Would these 'Temporal Ducks' have any relation to 'No ducks in the duck pond?'[/quote]'Fraid not. What's the first phrase that pops into your head when you think of ducks?[quotename='Last of the Time Lords']Hope next ep is up soon.[/quote]TBH, so do I! :P

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#35 Offline Angrok Va Mata

Angrok Va Mata
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29-October 11
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 01:50 PM

I read the comic. It's OK, but it's too random, but it's funny. This comic is very rushed, and beats Bionicle Glatorian comics 6 and 7 by a long shot! Still good comic nonetheless.

Posted Image

"You listen well, brother--" *WHAP!* (gets hit by Iron Man)

"...I'm listening."

Thor and Loki, Marvel's The Avengers

#36 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 02:02 PM

What is this people are saying about 'too random'? The past 2 have barely been random at all!Besides, you can NEVER be too random, IMO. Which is probably why people are saying this is too random...

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#37 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 12:01 PM

Okay, here it is. The Series 1 finale, Temporal Ducks.Posted ImageDon't worry, I'll be making Series 2 soon. I meant to make one a month, but October's was delayed, so there'll be two this month.And Series 2'll be longer, as well.That's all, folks! :bzp:

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#38 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 01:37 PM

Series 2? Already? Ah well, carve up your comics however you see fit. Anyway...I see there's a spacetime crack in your comics. Whoo hoo! This'll be fun!Something I noticed, and it may just be due to the kit you use, but your characters don't move much. They have one pose, and don't change much at all, and their expressions are stoic as well. Maybe you can shake it up a bit next time? And you can do wonders with expressions with just a few pixels around the eyes. Give it a shot!Good comic, not trying to shove you down or anything, just giving some tips!

#39 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 01:58 PM

Series 2? Already? Ah well, carve up your comics however you see fit. Anyway...I see there's a spacetime crack in your comics. Whoo hoo! This'll be fun!Something I noticed, and it may just be due to the kit you use, but your characters don't move much. They have one pose, and don't change much at all, and their expressions are stoic as well. Maybe you can shake it up a bit next time? And you can do wonders with expressions with just a few pixels around the eyes. Give it a shot!Good comic, not trying to shove you down or anything, just giving some tips!

Don't consider them as series, more as... story arcs.And I'm gonna do more with poses and expressions in S2. I've already begun work on 'em. Massive twist at the start! And nice job noticing the crack! That's another important bit. Pretty soon, I'll have an S2 banner ready. It'll be a .GIF.Nevermind, having trouble making a .GIF. :m_p: :t: :v: :m:

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Nov 02 2011 - 02:52 PM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#40 Online Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 03:35 PM

S2 preview! Be warned, it's very much timey-wimey. :PPosted ImageAnd here are a few new expressions, in order: 'Normal', 'Bored', 'Surprised', and 'Oooo! Shiny!'.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PirokVa/PtVMsComix/pirok_expressions.png

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Nov 02 2011 - 04:33 PM.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users