• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

Pirok the Va Matoran Comix

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 12:00 PM

NO!!!Ok, yeah I'm a little more satisfied. Now that I know who he is and what he intends to do, I would now like to BEAT THE #### OUT OF HIM!!!So, Pirok the Kra matoran and Stormy have captured Pirok the Va Matoran (the present one) and now they have told him their evil plan. So now Pirok, Fezzy the Raccoon, and I will go and fight him, right? Or will the next comic bring another confusing developement?

Here's something for you: Pirok Kra isn't in cahoots with Stormy. You, 'Fezzy' and Pirok Kra are stuck in the past, and what's going on with you will soon be explained. And the next comic will probably answer more questions than it asks. I think...

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#122 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 05:48 AM

Alright, I'm beginning to worry you've all given up on me. It's not a nice feeling. Therefore, I have 'To Foil a Plot' here early. :)Posted Image

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#123 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 10:08 AM

That was hilarious. "I think we have a small problem.""what's that?""The pit of lava below us.""Good point."

#124 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 10:18 AM

I agree with the above poster. This was probably the best comic yet. It was awesome.Keep in mind that we Toa of Fire are excellent lava surfers.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

#125 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 10:34 AM

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.And, k_m, keep in mind that a certain Toa of Fire is currently trapped in the past. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngNext comic will either be tomorrow or Wednesday. Depends on how much work I get done.BTW, next comic is 'Are we there yet?'.And I'm surprised no-one commented on the new character. Or the fact that the friend I have referred to quite often is called 'Stormageddon'.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#126 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 11:29 AM

I suppose that he's a PGS too? Well, now I really have to rescue you guys and beat the #### out of him.The new Character looks a lot like a certain MNOLG Av-Matoran...

banner_friendorfoe1.png

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

#127 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 11:34 AM

The new character isn't a PGS. However, if you're referring to Stormageddon, yes, he is.And I noticed the resemblance to Takua, but it isn't Takua. That would just be silly. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#128 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 01:58 PM

Isn't there a stormageddon in Doctor Who? Hmm, that and the wibbly wobbly timey wimey seems like more than a coincidence...

#129 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 01:59 PM

Isn't there a stormageddon in Doctor Who? Hmm, that and the wibbly wobbly timey wimey seems like more than a coincidence...

Yes. My friend missed that episode, so a few DW fans in my school and I nicknamed him 'Stormageddon'. And I'm a DW fan, so I make a few references here and there. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#130 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 02:52 PM

DW? As in the little sister from the Aurthur show? Or do you mean DW as in Dimensional War, my comics?And why did Pirok and the mysterious newcomer collide?

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#131 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 02:55 PM

DW? As in the little sister from the Aurthur show? Or do you mean DW as in Dimensional War, my comics?And why did Pirok and the mysterious newcomer collide?

They both tried to run away from the villain they were facing.And they were back to back.And DW stands for Doctor Who.EDIT: You're in for a treat with the next one. Just writing the first few panels had me in stitches. :P

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Dec 11 2011 - 04:29 PM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#132 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 02:52 PM

Okay, here's the new comic everyone!Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#133 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 03:02 PM

You said okay without any questions? Now I question your sanity...Anyway, funny comic. You should have put "cool dude" in red over a black box though...

#134 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 03:03 PM

You said okay without any questions?Now I question your sanity...Anyway, funny comic. You should have put "cool dude" in red over a black box though...

Hey, that wasn't Pirok! That was the other character...Yeah... Of course...

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#135 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 05:43 PM

So Pirok is standing by a Pirok shaped hole. Pirok-like guy and Takua-like guy are looking for ultimate (a mission assigned by Spacer who is not in fact Pirok the Kra Matoran. Fezzy and I are still stuck in the past talking to the same pirok-like guy.I'm confuzzled.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#136 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 12:59 AM

You have a choice, k_m. Ask a lotta questions, or just go with the flow. But you have it all pretty much right there. Except, Pirok is no longer standing by the Pirok shaped hole, as Spacer teleported him away in 'The Power of Stormageddon'. The Pirok we've been following recently is the same Pirok.And I thought I'd already told you PIROK KRA IS NOT WORKING WITH STORMAGEDDON. It's on the first post of the page. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#137 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 12:09 PM

Posted ImageYou have to admit it. Go on.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#138 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 01:47 PM

Actually, I really wasn't fooled whatsoever :P. I knew you were going to pull something like that on us.Nice try though.

#139 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 03:07 PM

Yeah, probably pulled that trick one too many times now.Merry Christmas everyone! :D

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#140 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 12:57 PM

I liked the line that is now in your sig.Titanic.What?Titanic didn't have a happy ending.That's now my new comeback line.

#141 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 01:14 PM

I liked the line that is now in your sig.Titanic.What?Titanic didn't have a happy ending.That's now my new comeback line.

Thanks. :PYou can expect a few new comics by the end of the year, I've just had a bit less free time to make comics due to Doctor Who: Worlds in Time and BZPRPG.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#142 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 06:30 AM

Okay then, last Series 3 comic. :)Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#143 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 11:29 AM

That was... um...Well, Pirok, Stormy, and Takua-like-guy are all teleported to a suva. The masks get shiny and the villain says that he has won. Haven't we seen something like this before? Maybe you should use your author powers and explain what's going on with Fezzy and myself.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#144 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:24 PM

QUICK! Swipe the masks and become Toa and save the universe! I loved how the author said that they were toast instead of Stormy as I thought.

#145 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:27 PM

That was... um...Well, Pirok, Stormy, and Takua-like-guy are all teleported to a suva. The masks get shiny and the villain says that he has won. Haven't we seen something like this before? Maybe you should use your author powers and explain what's going on with Fezzy and myself.

QUICK! Swipe the masks and become Toa and save the universe!I loved how the author said that they were toast instead of Stormy as I thought.

Thanks, I was aiming for the unexpected with that one. With Fezzy and yourself; I'll explain that in S4. Which will begin in the new year. Don't worry, I've already begun work on the comic. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#146 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 08:53 AM

Here's a nice little preview of S4 for y'all. :)Posted Image EDIT: What, I give you a preview of the next series, and you don't comment on it? Stop being so ungrateful. :P

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Dec 30 2011 - 04:55 AM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#147 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 05:16 PM

cliffhanger ending to season 3

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#148 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 03:50 AM

cliffhanger ending to season 3

Yes, they all have cliffhanger endings. :PIn fact, there was one S2 episode which had a literal cliffhanger, but it nearly exploded due to all the irony contained within. I believe it was called 'The Shocking Return of Proditor'. Y'see what I mean about irony?

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#149 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 07:15 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#150 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 08:14 PM

Doctor Who reference FTW!!And how did I know that you were going to grab a mask and become a hero?

#151 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 08:28 PM

So, how did Stormy and I nearly mess everything up? What did that mask do? And could you please make me do something epic and Toa-Hero-y soon? Please?

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#152 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 10:59 PM

deux-ex-machina by overlooking a potential plot element. nice.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#153 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 05:11 AM

Doctor Who reference FTW!!And how did I know that you were going to grab a mask and become a hero?

So, how did Stormy and I nearly mess everything up? What did that mask do? And could you please make me do something epic and Toa-Hero-y soon? Please?

deux-ex-machina by overlooking a potential plot element. nice.

Alright, thankyou for your comments, I'll deal with King Joe first:1: 'Geronimo' or 'the fabric of space and time'?2: Because you're the only person who was around when I first started making these that still reads them. :PNow, on to k_m:1: If past-Pirok had seen you, it would have altered the course of history. Not good. In fact, in terms of not good-ness, it'd probably be somewhere below the list that said 'very not good'. Probably on the same list as 'we're all screwed, run for your life!'.2: It temporarily gave Pirok Toa-level control over his element, which is time. (if you're wondering, it was destroyed in the time vortex)3: I'll think about it.4: No rhyming!Finally, for... uh... can I just call you 'gdf'?1: Deus Ex Machinas, how I love them.By the way, no comments on the 'evil and bohrok-y' line? I quite liked that.New Year's Special!Posted Image

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Jan 01 2012 - 04:43 AM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#154 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 10:13 AM

sure. and sequals 95% of the time spoil endings. making "the aftermath" type things ruins the first ending. most of the time. with pendragon it works really well.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#155 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 04:22 PM

Ah the word filter, how I've missed you...And I liked the sequel. fantastic.

#156 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:31 AM

sure. and sequals 95% of the time spoil endings. making "the aftermath" type things ruins the first ending. most of the time. with pendragon it works really well.

Ah the word filter, how I've missed you...And I liked the sequel. fantastic.

Question: Did 'Happy Endings' ruin the end of 'A Special Announcement'? :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#157 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:33 AM

Star Wars' sequals didn't spoil the endings. I'm not an episode1-3 hater.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#158 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:43 AM

Read the novel Episode IV was based on. Sequels were not intended, and, IMO, ruined A New Hope.This is my personal opinion, 'kay? Or, for that matter, Fezzy's.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#159 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:48 PM

Read the novel Episode IV was based on. Sequels were not intended, and, IMO, ruined A New Hope.This is my personal opinion, 'kay? Or, for that matter, Fezzy's.

The book was made before and to promote the movie. All six movies were intended, as well as three others. Lucas didn't go on to make all nine.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#160 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,521 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 07:54 PM

Let's not get off topic. We do have an Official Star Wars Topic.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users