Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

a goose

NO!!!Ok, yeah I'm a little more satisfied. Now that I know who he is and what he intends to do, I would now like to BEAT THE #### OUT OF HIM!!!So, Pirok the Kra matoran and Stormy have captured Pirok the Va Matoran (the present one) and now they have told him their evil plan. So now Pirok, Fezzy the Raccoon, and I will go and fight him, right? Or will the next comic bring another confusing developement?

Here's something for you: Pirok Kra isn't in cahoots with Stormy. You, 'Fezzy' and Pirok Kra are stuck in the past, and what's going on with you will soon be explained. And the next comic will probably answer more questions than it asks. I think...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.And, k_m, keep in mind that a certain Toa of Fire is currently trapped in the past. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngNext comic will either be tomorrow or Wednesday. Depends on how much work I get done.BTW, next comic is 'Are we there yet?'.And I'm surprised no-one commented on the new character. Or the fact that the friend I have referred to quite often is called 'Stormageddon'.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The new character isn't a PGS. However, if you're referring to Stormageddon, yes, he is.And I noticed the resemblance to Takua, but it isn't Takua. That would just be silly. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Isn't there a stormageddon in Doctor Who? Hmm, that and the wibbly wobbly timey wimey seems like more than a coincidence...

Yes. My friend missed that episode, so a few DW fans in my school and I nicknamed him 'Stormageddon'. And I'm a DW fan, so I make a few references here and there. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

DW? As in the little sister from the Aurthur show? Or do you mean DW as in Dimensional War, my comics?And why did Pirok and the mysterious newcomer collide?

They both tried to run away from the villain they were facing.And they were back to back.And DW stands for Doctor Who.EDIT: You're in for a treat with the next one. Just writing the first few panels had me in stitches. :P Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You said okay without any questions?Now I question your sanity...Anyway, funny comic. You should have put "cool dude" in red over a black box though...

Hey, that wasn't Pirok! That was the other character...Yeah... Of course...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You have a choice, k_m. Ask a lotta questions, or just go with the flow. But you have it all pretty much right there. Except, Pirok is no longer standing by the Pirok shaped hole, as Spacer teleported him away in 'The Power of Stormageddon'. The Pirok we've been following recently is the same Pirok.And I thought I'd already told you PIROK KRA IS NOT WORKING WITH STORMAGEDDON. It's on the first post of the page. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the line that is now in your sig.Titanic.What?Titanic didn't have a happy ending.That's now my new comeback line.

Thanks. :PYou can expect a few new comics by the end of the year, I've just had a bit less free time to make comics due to Doctor Who: Worlds in Time and BZPRPG.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That was... um...Well, Pirok, Stormy, and Takua-like-guy are all teleported to a suva. The masks get shiny and the villain says that he has won. Haven't we seen something like this before? Maybe you should use your author powers and explain what's going on with Fezzy and myself.

QUICK! Swipe the masks and become Toa and save the universe!I loved how the author said that they were toast instead of Stormy as I thought.

Thanks, I was aiming for the unexpected with that one. With Fezzy and yourself; I'll explain that in S4. Which will begin in the new year. Don't worry, I've already begun work on the comic. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Here's a nice little preview of S4 for y'all. :)s4.png EDIT: What, I give you a preview of the next series, and you don't comment on it? Stop being so ungrateful. :P

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

cliffhanger ending to season 3

Yes, they all have cliffhanger endings. :PIn fact, there was one S2 episode which had a literal cliffhanger, but it nearly exploded due to all the irony contained within. I believe it was called 'The Shocking Return of Proditor'. Y'see what I mean about irony?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Doctor Who reference FTW!!And how did I know that you were going to grab a mask and become a hero?

So, how did Stormy and I nearly mess everything up? What did that mask do? And could you please make me do something epic and Toa-Hero-y soon? Please?

deux-ex-machina by overlooking a potential plot element. nice.

Alright, thankyou for your comments, I'll deal with King Joe first:1: 'Geronimo' or 'the fabric of space and time'?2: Because you're the only person who was around when I first started making these that still reads them. :PNow, on to k_m:1: If past-Pirok had seen you, it would have altered the course of history. Not good. In fact, in terms of not good-ness, it'd probably be somewhere below the list that said 'very not good'. Probably on the same list as 'we're all screwed, run for your life!'.2: It temporarily gave Pirok Toa-level control over his element, which is time. (if you're wondering, it was destroyed in the time vortex)3: I'll think about it.4: No rhyming!Finally, for... uh... can I just call you 'gdf'?1: Deus Ex Machinas, how I love them.By the way, no comments on the 'evil and bohrok-y' line? I quite liked that.New Year's Special!happy_endings.png Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

sure. and sequals 95% of the time spoil endings. making "the aftermath" type things ruins the first ending. most of the time. with pendragon it works really well.

Ah the word filter, how I've missed you...And I liked the sequel. fantastic.

Question: Did 'Happy Endings' ruin the end of 'A Special Announcement'? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Star Wars' sequals didn't spoil the endings. I'm not an episode1-3 hater.

Read the novel Episode IV was based on. Sequels were not intended, and, IMO, ruined A New Hope.This is my personal opinion, 'kay? Or, for that matter, Fezzy's.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Star Wars' sequals didn't spoil the endings. I'm not an episode1-3 hater.

Read the novel Episode IV was based on. Sequels were not intended, and, IMO, ruined A New Hope.This is my personal opinion, 'kay? Or, for that matter, Fezzy's.
The book was made before and to promote the movie. All six movies were intended, as well as three others. Lucas didn't go on to make all nine.