• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

Pirok the Va Matoran Comix

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#161 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 10:09 AM

Let's not get off topic. We do have an Official Star Wars Topic.

Sorry -Windrider-. :PSequels always bring up a lot of discussion...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Jan 03 2012 - 10:09 AM.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#162 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 02:40 PM

Posted Image

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#163 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 07:34 PM

"You stopped because of an arrow to the knee? You sicken me." :superfunny:

#164 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 08:18 PM

My favorite line "You don't even have a knee! You sicken me."

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master, Jan 08 2012 - 08:18 PM.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

#165 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 11:42 AM

Thanks. :PI really enjoyed writing it. My friend, Stormageddon, thought it was funny too.'You don't even have a knee! You sicken me' has to be one of the best lines so far.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#166 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 05:16 PM

just a suggestion: release the code to put the comic quotes in our sig. like yours"you sicken me". :superfunny:

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice, Jan 09 2012 - 05:16 PM.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#167 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2012 - 08:27 PM

Posted Image

Awesome comic!I like the part when he said "You don't even have a knee!"Keep up the good work.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#168 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 03:12 PM

Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#169 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 04:44 PM

I agree. Even though I haven't watched inception. 100,000? I think it's a scam.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

#170 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 01:55 PM

Scriptor within scriptor?SCRIPTCEPTIONWait you already did that one....DANG IT PIROK!

#171 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 01:58 PM

Yeah, I've had that joke queued up for a while. BTW, there's a joke in an upcoming comic I think you, personally, will appreciate. It'll be funny, but only for a select few readers. :)

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#172 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 02:14 PM

The link for your GS comic on the first post ain't working' btw.

#173 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for pointing that out, Joe. It seems Brickshelf changed the file name. Fixing it now. :)

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#174 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#175 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:49 PM

So, you got the ultimate box and a cool poster. Huh. Some quest.Humorous is the coment, "You'll hurt yourself."

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#176 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 08:49 PM

...I should have just kept that poster. Tis awesome.If it disappears off your wall tonight Pirok, it wasn't me.

#177 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 04:52 PM

Okay, new comic. Based off a true story you probably all have taken part in.Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#178 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 08:10 PM

You're not Vorex or Pirok. You're lame.:PI'm just going to call you Pirok. Just for the infernal region of it.

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#179 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 10:28 PM

My response was awesome, almost exactly what I would say. Good Job

#180 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2012 - 01:30 AM

Seems I guessed right for both of your responses. :biggrin:Thankyou. What do you think of the Vorex sprite I had to make?

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#181 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 06:02 AM

So...I've been gone a while.Luckily, as far as I can remember, there is no limit on how long this place can go between posts, so if anyone actually still checks this place:Posted Image

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#182 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:01 AM

Don't worry, I haven't posted in my comics in longer than that. I think. I need to rework the entirety of my comics, though. I guess I'll get it done over the summer.If I get around to it...Oh, and could you have something violent happen next comic? Please?

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#183 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2012 - 05:54 PM

Nice backgrounds.....and yes people think the worlds going to end.........any way you may have already seen it, but just incaseBack ground kit

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users