The Ultimate Collectible list!

Mask collector

Hey there guys! So I'm on a quest to have the First ever 100% Complete Bionicle Collection, and I NEED YOUR HELP! My first goal here is to make sure that I have listed every single Kanohi, Krana, Kraata, Kanoka, ECT... I mostly just want to make sure I haven't forgot any collectibles. Now before this list begins, This list only counts the officially recognized collectibles! Meaning, this list does not count Prototype pieces/Masks that are unobtainable or currently owned by other BIONICLE fans! I personally love prototype pieces, but they are merely Collector pieces, I would love to have them but they cannot count for an official list, or the collection could never be completed.

With that being said, I am going to count some prototype collectibles, as they are either:
A: Are widely available.
B: Are ones that I PERSONALLY believe belong on this list.
C: Or generally accepted or recognized as official to most BIONICLE fans.

So without further adieu, here is a list of Everything i can think of, sorted by collectible type and color and finally how rare they are. Enjoy!
2001!

2001: KANOHI!

1424454_777888415586088_2861484932912110

2001: NOBLE KANOHI!

10360963_777888412252755_359017651624972

2001 MATORAN MASKS!

10712732_777888405586089_195824631626632

2001 RAHI/TITAN MASKS!

10403618_778731262168470_571753712833257

2001: RARE MASKS!

10670265_777888418919421_246445520622658

2001 ULTRA RARES!

458739_778731258835137_87088875285979418

Thanks to TLH for these pictures!

MC

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Also, the gray hau was not a kanohi of 2001 nor is the gold and silver.

Yes, Sorry for the Misunderstanding, i was simply posting it there because it is the same mask, and will be easier to keep track of.

I can't see any 2001 Rahi Kanohi there, did you forget those?

I'm going to be updating the list in a few hours, i haven't forgotten the Rahi masks, I just having posted the pics yet.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Whats the difference between the US and EU huna?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The US Copper Huna is transparent compared to the UK Copper Huna, Especially if you hold it up to a light. Here is a pic:hunacomp.gif US Huna on left, UK Huna on Right

• Upvote 2

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I was wondering why my Copper Huna looked so weird when it was in light.

Edit: You have 2 trans-blue Rurus in the titan/rahi section. Are they different?

And why are the white Huna and the copper Komau ultra rare? Where did they come from?

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I was wondering why my Copper Huna looked so weird when it was in light.

Edit: You have 2 trans-blue Rurus in the titan/rahi section. Are they different?

And why are the white Huna and the copper Komau ultra rare? Where did they come from?

I have two Ruru in there because on my display I have them both. Also the White Huna and the Brown Komau(not copper komau) are prototype masks. They are both extremely rare and valuable.

This list isn't finished yet, more to come!

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC