The Sybre Kit

Sybre

Hm. Not bad! The blocky look kinda adds to its appeal. Maybe with some shading, it could be really great! And maybe if the holes were removed from the arms and legs, maybe see how that looks?

That will come in the next update!

mindeth the cobwebs

While you're at it, I suggest using more diagonal lines.

That would be a good idea, as well as making the male and female bodies a bit more different as well. I had to look close to see the difference. Another thing I thought about was maybe you could try your hand at Matoran too. The bodies you have now look like Toa, I thought it would be nice to see some different sizes! Last idea, maybe try to make the feet point different ways too? Right now they're exactly the same, but flipped. People don't normally stand like that, both their feet point the same way.You're doing really great, and this looks like it's going to be a great kit! Edited by King Joe

While you're at it, I suggest using more diagonal lines.

That would be a good idea, as well as making the male and female bodies a bit more different as well. I had to look close to see the difference. Another thing I thought about was maybe you could try your hand at Matoran too. The bodies you have now look like Toa, I thought it would be nice to see some different sizes! Last idea, maybe try to make the feet point different ways too? Right now they're exactly the same, but flipped. People don't normally stand like that, both their feet point the same way.You're doing really great, and this looks like it's going to be a great kit!
Niiiiice.... I'll try it! Edited by Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

• 3 weeks later...

Looks kinda like statues...

Hmm... it does, doesn't it?
Which is why I recommended differing poses. That way, it shows how they can move. You might want to look into the neutral position a bit more too. Maybe look at how the sets look normal when standing in a neutral position, or look at yourself in a neutral position in a mirror.

Looks kinda like statues...

Hmm... it does, doesn't it?
Which is why I recommended differing poses. That way, it shows how they can move. You might want to look into the neutral position a bit more too. Maybe look at how the sets look normal when standing in a neutral position, or look at yourself in a neutral position in a mirror.
I see. I'm thinking of how to do it.

mindeth the cobwebs