Where did this Web of Shadows trailer come from?

TheSkeletonMan939

I'm pretty sure those aren't from the DVD (Web of shadows), though I havn't watched them since 2012.

If the were from a DVD, it probably wouldn't be from the WoS DVD, except maybe as a bonus feature.

The first one seems more likely as a DVD or online trailer, giving the MPAA screen and length, but the second one could be a TV spot.

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder

Are signatures still a thing?

My best guess would be that the first one came from the internet, while the second one was a TV commercial as JrMasterModelBuilder stated. I haven't seen these before (or at least, I don't recall seeing them), but I don't remember them being on the DVD.

I will say this about the first one though. That one spoilered the majority of the film, so I'm glad I didn't see it before the film came out. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I found the first one. It was on the small WoS site that doesn't appear to be online anymore (which explains why the quality is so low). It's in BionicleMovies.com.zip. It could have been on other places too.

Yes, this is what I remember. It was on the WoS micro-site, accessible from Bionicle.com through 2007.

Drat. I was hoping there'd be a surround mix for the trailer hiding on some miscellaneous DVD as a trailer, but it looks like it was only ever online.

I know it's a long shot... but can anyone recall this Web of Shadows trailer on any DVD as a trailer at all? I don't mean on another Bionicle DVD, I mean on any DVD anywhere.

Has anyone realized the music on the first trailer is the same as the music used for the trailers of The Legend Reborn? Ackar, Kiina and Mata Nui had their own trailers and it had the same music?!

I remember discussing this back when we were hyped about The Legend Reborn. xD

Yeah, that first trailer I remember distinctively from being from the site. The second, don't remember ever seeing it.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg