Effects on Hero Factory?

bioniclepluslotr

How do you think Bionicle 2015 will affect Hero Factory? The two have never been sold concurrently, and HF was pretty much intended to be the successor to Bionicle. There was a lot of hate on HF for that, so do you think people would rather buy Bionicles than Hero Factory now? I don't know about other places, but all my stores seem to be phasing Hero Factory out. Walmart and Target barely had a half of a single shelf for all of Invasion From Below stuff, and now it's all on clearance, and the Fall waves aren't being stocked. TRU has the Fall waves but they are also very limited. As an original Bionicle fan (2001, woo!), I skipped HF until this year, when I got bored and decided to get some Brain Attack figures, and honestly I wasn't that impressed with them compared to Bionicle. I don't plan to get any more HF figures as long as they make more Bionicles. What about y'all?

Yep, HF has got nothing left to give. I doubt Lego has any plan to keep it going, especially with Bionicle taking the spotlight. If they tried really, really hard I bet they would've been able to make it worthwhile towards the end but it seems that the market for Hero Factory just naturally degraded. It wasn't built on a whole lot and so eventually the whole thing collapsed. Even trying new things with the minifig scale mechs wasn't big or important enough. 

Unless all the leakers just absolutely don't care about Hero Factory, it's looking like it's done.

The leaker cared about Hero Factory, but there was nothing to leak.

The leaker also happened to care about Bionicle much more than Hero Factory, which was convenient given the circumstances.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits