New BIONICLE Teaser Coming on Friday

Hapori Tohu

The BIONICLE Facebook page has been updated with both a confirmation that more will indeed be revealed at NYCC in October and with a promise that "a small thing" will be revealed on Friday, most likely either on the Facebook page or on BIONICLE.com, I'd assume. What do you expect this will be? A set picture? A promotional picture showing next year's location or next year's villains? Stay tuned!

View the full article

*Bike rolls into store* "Give me anything with the name BIONICLE on it" "How are you planning to pay for all this sir?" *Throws wallet*

Any Bionicle content is good Bionicle content. I hope they show a picture of Makuta or something.

• Upvote 9

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

*Bike rolls into store* "Give me anything with the name BIONICLE on it" "How are you planning to pay for all this sir?" *Throws wallet* .

"But sir, there is only 95 cents in this wallet"

*Pulls out gun*

"This is a robbery people. Stay calm!"

Edited by CeeCee
  • Upvote 4

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I actually wasn't expecting Lego to reveal anything else about new Bionicle until NYCC. But I'm not complaining. I can't wait to see what tidbit we will get on Friday. B-)

They know we'd die without any new info between now and then. Die without any information quenching our dry, dry, minds that thirst for knowledge. And stuff.

It's going to be one pixel of an upcoming set image! :o

-Gata signoff.png

It's going to be a different pixel each time and at the end we put it together as a community to see a piece of an upcoming set.

TAK

• Upvote 2

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

-Gata signoff.png

It's going to be a different pixel each time and at the end we put it together as a community to see a piece of an upcoming set.

TAK

Either they're going to release really many pixels or it's just tiny. :P

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

TAK

-Gata signoff.png

Bionicle fans will love it regardless. :P

You know what? This talk of pixels just got me thinking - Bionicle videos will finally be in HD!

-NotS

I didn't even realize this until you said it. I can't wait to see what those videos now!

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

*Bike rolls into store* "Give me anything with the name BIONICLE on it" "How are you planning to pay for all this sir?" 

*pulls out Mom's VISA* *swipe*

I'm so glad these days are over. As a young 20 year old man, I can't wait to buy toys online-- independently.

-Gata signoff.png

TAK

-Gata signoff.png

It'll be tiny just so they can laugh at us from their computers. :lol:

You know what? This talk of pixels just got me thinking - Bionicle videos will finally be in HD!

-NotS

FINALLY! It'll be good to see some 1080i or 720p videos of Bionicle. Glorious, glorious HD!

TAK

rsz_1onua1024.png

I can honestly say I'm SUUPER pumped for friday now.

I hope they show a picture of Makuta or something.

Who else thinks that, if this is a story continuation or soft reboot, Makuta will return?

He better not. Dude was pure evil he had to go.

TAK

• Upvote 2

rsz_1onua1024.png

Who else thinks that, if this is a story continuation or soft reboot, Makuta will return?

Whether the story is a continuation or reboot, I believe Makuta Teridax should be kept out of it. He was great in Bionicle's first run, but his time has come and gone. We need a new enemy in the story, one that will keep things exciting for fans old and new. 

Though I wouldn't be opposed to the Makuta as a species returning. If they all don't get killed off in one year though. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Whether the story is a continuation or reboot, I believe Makuta Teridax should be kept out of it. He was great in Bionicle's first run, but his time has come and gone. We need a new enemy in the story, one that will keep things exciting for fans old and new. 

Though I wouldn't be opposed to the Makuta as a species returning. If they all don't get killed off in one year though. :P

Hmm, I disagree. I loved Makuta and I think he is the only villain worthy to be a part of Bionicle.

Bionicle for 2015.

I wouldn't mind if the new antagonists are a bunch of cultists who commit acts of injustice in the name of Makuta. I think Makuta and Mata Nui still need to have a place in the story, just as legends once again if anything. Have a villain who has the same ideals as the legendary Makuta.

In the case of a full reboot, yeah, bring back Makuta. I don't mind.

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

Honestly a bunch of cultists committing injustice in the name of Mata Nui sounds far more interesting...though that may be touching on a too delicate topic for LEGO.

-Gata signoff.png

Oh, that would be a very interesting concept. I think they can still do that - just don't make it too much a social commentary and make it a little more kid-friendly (i.e, they get redeemed in the end)

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Hmm... I don't expect anything too explicit for this reveal. Maybe something like the silhouettes of the sets which will be on display at Comic-Con. Or perhaps a detail pic of one of the sets, showing off a small part of one set. Or another teaser video! Frankly, I'd still be excited to see any of those!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

A new villain is probably what we're going to get. I wont mind if it is a different Makuta though.

What makes you say that? We haven't gotten any information on that matter.

I don't know, I just don't see them bringing back Teridax.

If this is a full reboot, they probably are bringing back Teridax. Makuta Teridax is my favorite villain EVER. I'd be slightly dissapointed if the story didn't at least have the makuta species. Although I do agree that he's kinda been used up and defeated and all that, but to me, he's just as big a part of BIONICLE as the Toa Nuva. But I still wouldn't mind a new enemy. Someone I'd like to see get a significant role ( If this is a continuation or soft reboot ) is Makuta Miserex. That would be interesting, especially considering that, to my knowledge, he was the sole surviving member of the Makuta species that we know of. Although he was about to die when the story ended.

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

Just a small thing? Relevant to Bionicle? We can only hope, but... 

8GjubJW.jpg

...Maybe they'll reveal that the new sets are stuffed full of pins and axles. Not even part of the build, they're just jammed in there :P I'll take anything!

I'd prefer if they were black pins and axles, not the blue and red ones we despise.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015