New BIONICLE Teaser Coming on Friday

Hapori Tohu

Watch it be a 2 second clip of an upcoming ad.

I would go nuts over that.

TAK

Watch it just be the same 8 second video of Mask of Creation, Just spinning in opposite direction

""NEW FROM BIONICLE! A LEGENDARY MASK THAT CAN SPIN IN EITHER DIRECTION! Each set sold separately."

I read that in Tony Wedgeworth's voice. I hope he returns to voice the commercials.

• Upvote 5

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Gimme a movie trailer.

I don't think we're likely to see a movie next year. Lego would've announced it already if that were the case, even if they didn't announce which theme or property it was based on—after all, after The Lego Movie, the media is paying close attention to what Lego has in store, to the point of assuming that unannounced Warner Bros. animated features MIGHT be Lego-related just because The Lego Movie was such a success.

Unless you mean a movie trailer-STYLE trailer, advertising the story in general. That'd be pretty cool.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I have a feeling they'll be revealing one little thing each week until New York Comic Con, the website launch or just before the sets release. I'm grateful for the official Bionicle Facebook page, as it will be a great source for official set and story information as well as other Bionicle related stuff. I am so hyped and happy.

Just a small thing? Relevant to Bionicle? We can only hope, but... 8GjubJW.jpg

...Maybe they'll reveal that the new sets are stuffed full of pins and axles. Not even part of the build, they're just jammed in there :P I'll take anything!

I'd prefer if they were black pins and axles, not the blue and red ones we despise.
They're not that bad. Plus we already know that the sets are going to inclu -

I just remembered that I can't discuss leaks.

Well, we might see in a few hours.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Anytime today we shall see a surprise that hasn't been spoiled yet! I wonder if Lego's gonna have a meeting soon about keeping secrets better in their website and social media campaigns. xD

EDIT: It's out! https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+LEGO/albums/6063364990839183457

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey