Inferno

TBK

Behold! My SPACES IN NINJA ENTRY THINGY!

thumbnail.png

The first version was a bit sloppy, but I was able to update it before the deadline, so if you've seen it once already, I encourage you to check it again for even better awesomeness. ;)

Anyway, this is actually my first digital painting! I normally limit myself to just drawing, but this contest gave me a chance to try something new. if it's not obvious enough, the two are in the Ta-Koro area, fighting it out on a river of lava! It took about 3'ish hours to finish, and I'm rather giddy with how it turned out. I'm anxious to hear what you guys think!

Link right here!

Edited by TBK
  • Upvote 5

sig8.png

This is really cool!

I love the detail on Tahu and Kai.

The sketch quality of the lava and Tahu's flame does get in the way, though. Still, I actually think it's cool to see the drawing process in action. I hope you plan to finish this one after the contest because I for one am very interested in the end result.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

This is really cool!

I love the detail on Tahu and Kai.

The sketch quality of the lava and Tahu's flame does get in the way, though. Still, I actually think it's cool to see the drawing process in action. I hope you plan to finish this one after the contest because I for one am very interested in the end result.

Thank you! I can admit with you that the background and flames and all were lacking in quality, but I figured out later that I had a lot more time to work on this than I thought. So with Windrider's permission, I "resubmitted" it, and it should look much better now.

sig8.png

Oooh, I like this.

I like it a lot.

The sense of movement is incredible, and the angle you've chosen to use to show this scene is perfect. The attention to detail and lighting is incredible, and your personal style really shines through here. I love your take on Tahu and especially his fire.

I love it! Best of luck to you! :)

This looks incredible. I love how Tahu looks in this. Kai looks good too. I don't think he will win a fight with Tahi though. :P

I don't have complaints about this. Great job on making it and good luck in the contest!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png