Ninjas IN SPACE: Comics Final Poll!

-Windrider-

Ninjas IN SPACE Comics Final Poll!  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote here for the greatest ninja! Believe it!

This final category voting will run until Thursday, September 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern! After that, there will be a GRAND FINAL POLL to determine the best of the best.

Remember, the winner of each category will receive a 70721 Kai Fighter Ninjago set!

--

COMICS ENTRIES

1. The Imside JObe [Page 1][Page 2][Page 3][Page 4]

thumbnail.jpg

2. Ninja Memories

15111323797_79ce6e5947_t.jpg

3. Ninja Deep Sea Adventure [Page 1][Page 2][Page 3]

thumbnail.png

4. Ninja Dude Meets Reznas...

ninjas_meet_thumbnails.png

• Upvote 1

I cast my vote for the comic that embraced the theme, then ran in the exact opposite direction expected with gusto and a shocking amount of effort.

AKA theh UNSLICE jib

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

There was only ever one option, and not just because that jinside hop is a great title.

(i do feel the misspellings were a bit overdone, but it's meant to be terrible beautiful anyway so I guess it only helped)

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Man, tough call. All of these either made me laugh or had a reference that made me crack a smile.

Number one kinda lost me with Makuta's motive. Like Axonn came for a visit, so motive? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! I WAS NOT MEANT TO READ COMICS! -sobs in corner-

So I voted for 3. Mostly for the Jay being Gali bit which I found way funnier than I should've.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing