Ninjas IN SPACE: Artwork Final Poll!

-Windrider-

Ninjas IN SPACE Artwork Final Poll!  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote here for the greatest ninja! Believe it!

This final category voting will run until Thursday, September 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern! After that, there will be a GRAND FINAL POLL to determine the best of the best.

Remember, the winner of each category will receive a 70721 Kai Fighter Ninjago set!

--

ARTWORK ENTRIES

1. Ninjago: Undersea Encounter
nnnj.png

2. Ninjago Aquair Temple
thumbnail.png

3. A Shadow Searches
garmadonthumb.jpg

4. Even Heroes Need a Vacation
Ninjago_on_LEGO_Island_Thumbnail.jpg

5. Inferno
thumbnail.png

6. Ninjas in Space
ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpg

7. Nya Vs Stone Warrior

Nya-vs-Stone-Warrior_tn.png

8. Ninjago at the Beach

2387095-7yqtfngvk4jnxiw2_kindlephoto-309

• Upvote 1

Voted for Inferno. Love the detail, love the theme, it's pretty hot, yo.

A Shadow Searches is really good too, but I can't resist the allure of Kai and Tahu duking it out.

Edit: 

Vote here for the greatest ninja! Believe it!

I totally missed this reference.  How did i miss this reference?  XD

Edited by I AM MELON LORD!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I voted for Entry 1. While some of the other entries seemed beautiful, that entry was nice and evocative and fit the theme much better than those other entries.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Man, artwork has some of the best entries in this contest! I really like the idea of 8: At The Beach, and 1: Undersea Encounter was also fairly impressive. The top two contenders were definitely 5: Inferno, for it's excellent portrayal of Kai and Tahu, and 3: A Shadow Searches, which is just a really awesome design itself. I was torn between the last two, but I had to go with #3. Great work everybody!

:music:

• Upvote 1

Entry 3 and Entry 5 are both fantastic in terms of craft. I think Entry 3 is the more balanced compositionally (to be honest, Entry 5 almost feels like Kai was just awkwardly dropped into an already-in-progress picture of Tahu), but I voted Entry 5 since it seems to more visibly fit the theme of "Ninja in an unusual context". I might regret my decision later. :notsure:

Edited by Aanchir

Entry #3 and #5 are both absolutely gorgeous.

Entry #5 does a great job at bringing a very warm, "fire-y" feeling, but looks a bit inconsistent in some small areas. Still very good, though.

In the end, I went with Entry #3, because its masterful balance of coloring, composition, and clarity masterfully evokes the emotion of the scene.

Well done, TBK and VampireBohrok, and kudos to all of the participants for entering. ^_^

-:b::i::m_o::c::r::y:

:I