Kiba's Collection And More!

Kiba

Hey guys, I am selling all of my currect collection. Please make fair offers, enjoy, and ask any questions.Red = holding/sellingGreen = soldBionicle-2001:Turaga-Matau2002:Bohrok Va-Gahlok VaTahnok VaLehvak VaKohrok VaPahrok VaBohrok-TahnokGahlokPahrakNuhvokToa Nuva-Tahu NuvaKopaka NuvaGali NuvaOnua NuvaPohatu NuvaLewa NuvaTitan-Exo-Toa2003:Bohrok Kal-Tahnok KalGahlok KalPahrak KalNuhvok KalKohrok KalLehvak KalMatoran-MatoroRahkshi-PanrahkVorahkGuurahkTurahkTitans-MakutaTakanuvaJaller & GukkoTakua & Pewku2004:Matoran-OrkahmAhkmouToa Metru-VakamaNokamaVahki-NuurakhBoradakhKeerakhZadakhRorzakhTitans-KrekkaNidhikiTuraga Dume & Nivawk2005:Rahaga-PouksToa Hordika-Vakama HordikaNokama HordikaMatau HordikaNuju HordikaWhenua HordikaVisorak-VohtarakBoggarakRoporakKeelerakSuukorakSpecial Edition-Toa IruiniToa Norik2006:Matoran-VelikaKaziPirukGaranBaltaDaluToa Inika-Toa JallerToa MatoroToa NuparuToa KonguToa HahliToa HewkiiTitans-IrnakkAxxonBrutakaUmbraVezon & Kardas2007:Matoran/small-DekarDefilakThuloxMorakBarraki-CaraparTakadoxEhlekKalmahMantaxPridakToa Mahri-Toa JallerToa MatoroToa NuparuToa KonguToa HahliToa HewkiiTitans-NocturnHydraxonGadunkaMaxilos & SpinaxPlaysets-Barraki Deep Sea PatrolToa Undersea AttackToa Terrain Crawler2008:Matoran-TanmaSolekPhotokRadiakGavlaKiropPhantoka-Toa KopakaToa LewaToa PohatuAntrozChiroxVamprahMistika-Toa TahuToa GaliToa OnuaBitilKrikaGorastTitans-Toa IgnikaMutran & VicanMakuta IcaraxMazekaVultrazTakanuvaVehicles-Rockoh T3Jetrax T6Promo-Klakk2009:Matoran-BerixZeskTardukGlatorian-GreshTarixKanohi:Masks.jpgNote: I will post more as I build together more guys and find more figures. Adding Mask/Krana/ Kraata as well soon. I also have a bunch of Halo 3 and Halo Reach figures.Cards: Cards.jpgI have Bionicle, Yu-Gi-Oh, Neopets, Star Wars, Superman and other cards as well.I also have Transformers(Armada) and TMNT(2003) figures.Send first unless trusted trader.

Edited by Hahli Husky
Misuse of spoiler tags
kiba_banner.jpg

How about 30$ for Takanuva and 40$ for Irnakk? Here is a picture I just took, you can see both in used but good condiiton. I actully just rebuilt Irnakk and as you can see his spine is pretty good. Photo_EF2E9952-EEF5-13E6-00D8-1BB89071FCC2.jpg

Edited by Kiba
kiba_banner.jpg

well, it seems a fair price, but i dont have much money right now, so i was just checking the price :) no hard feelings

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh I was going to do that but I didnt, sorry about that. I was thinking 10$ for Chirox and 20$ for Mutran & Vican (since there limited edition) and depending on where you live shipping should only be 4-5$ (for all 3). I can take a picture of them when I get home and post it if you would like that?

kiba_banner.jpg

Lhikans Hau isnt taken but the Vahi is, but is there anything else you see so its not just one mask? :P

Actually, yes. :PTurns out I missed Pahrak the first time looking through. How much would he and the Hau be? Also, perhaps Tarix. Not gonna get all three, but maybe one or two of them. -ibrow