Kiba's Collection And More!

Kiba

Not too long; unless Christmas is more expensive than I'm expecting, I'll have the money by the new year. I just got money today, so if all goes well, I might even be able to have the money ready this time next week.Hope it's not too much of an inconvenience.-ibrowEDIT: Also thanks.

Edited by ibrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm interested in your Gold Hau and some sets, Here the list: Do they Come with Instructions and canisters/Boxes? Also what is your prices on these? Individual please.Vahki VorzakhToa IruiniToa Undersea AttackToa Terrain CrawlerRadiakToa GaliBitilGorastMakuta IcaraxKlakkBerixZeskTardukGreshTarix

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@ Mask Collector- Most should come with canisters/instructions.Gold Hau- 3$Vahki Vorzakh- 6$Toa Iruini- 12$Toa Undersea Attack- 30$Toa Terrain Crawler- 50$Radiak- 8$Toa Gali- 9$Bitil- 9$Gorast- 9$Makuta Icarax- 30$Klakk- 6$Berix- 6$Zesk- 6$Tarduk- 6$Gresh- 10$Tarix- 10$

Okay, I'm interested in the Gali Mata story card (#119); Onua, Gali and Tahu McDonald's cards and Exo-Lewa card. In what country do you live?

I live in the United States.
kiba_banner.jpg

Ok if they have canisters and instructions, i'm interested but will you be willing to negotiate on the prices? Say something like this?Gold Hau- 1$Vahki Vorzakh- 4$Toa Iruini- 8$Toa Undersea Attack- 20$Toa Terrain Crawler- 40$Radiak- 4$Toa Gali- 6$Bitil- 6$Gorast- 6$Makuta Icarax- 18$Klakk- 5$Berix- 4$Zesk- 4$Tarduk- 4$Gresh- 8$Tarix- 8$

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much would Matau(2001) be?

I just sold him, sorry.@Mask Collector- I have most of their canisters and such, and I am willing to go that low on them if you were to purchase them all.
Aw,shame,i wanted him. :(Anyways,this is what i want:Tahnok and Tahnok Va. Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I just sold him, sorry.@Mask Collector- I have most of their canisters and such, and I am willing to go that low on them if you were to purchase them all.
Aw,shame,i wanted him. :(Anyways,this is what i want:Tahnok and Tahnok Va.
I am sorry and oh alright, is that all?

Hmm, would you be willing to send internationally? I live in Finland, Europe.

Well seeing as there only cards you want, I could send them in a regular envelope. Right?
That's right. I guess you won't accept the payment with another currency, do you?
Is there anyway you could pay in USD?
kiba_banner.jpg

some of them i am not sure if i need or not, but i will let you know, in the mean time could you take a picture of all of them with the instructions and boxes/canisters so i can see the condition of the items?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Aw,shame,i wanted him. :(Anyways,this is what i want:Tahnok and Tahnok Va.
I am sorry and oh alright, is that all?
No,add these to the list:GuurahkVorahkMatoroOrkahm Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

@Mask Collector- The figures are all in good condition, just depends on what canister and boxes I have. Is that a must? I will try getting a pic of them though.@cooldynamyteproductions- Okay, if that is everything you see then how much were you wanting to spend on them?@Toatapio Nuva- Not much, like 5-6$?

kiba_banner.jpg

@Mask Collector- The figures are all in good condition, just depends on what canister and boxes I have. Is that a must? I will try getting a pic of them though.@cooldynamyteproductions- Okay, if that is everything you see then how much were you wanting to spend on them?@Toatapio Nuva- Not much, like 5-6$?

I was looking to spend $20.

For all of those? I would say maybe 2 smaller ones and 1 big one, or 2 big ones.

Can i just see a picture of all the items i want to see if they are in good condition?

• 2 weeks later...