Kiba's Collection And More!

Kiba

That sounds like a high shipping cost. Is there any way you'd be able to look into what it would actually cost, and I'd pay that?EDIT: Using Bricklink weights of the sets, and the farthest point in your state from me, shipping works out to be about $15. Would you accept 105, all-inclusive?

Edited by Turaga Norik

$55 is good. I forgot it was the combiner set when I asked about the price. If I were able to take it apart. Would I be able to build Brutaka with all of his pieces?

I would have to find every single piece for Brutaka and Axxon that were not in the Kardas build, so it would take quite some time to do since most of my pieces are in the same bin.
kiba_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sniper Master Cheif, Olive green Rogue with one shoulder armor missing, and a few others from both Halo 3 and Reach. I will take a picture of them and post it.

Alright. Does the Rogue have a brute shot?
Yes he does. Only that the tiny top handle snapped off, I dont think any brute shot I have seen has had them stay on though. That tiny part is so flimsy.
kiba_banner.jpg

Sniper Master Cheif, Olive green Rogue with one shoulder armor missing, and a few others from both Halo 3 and Reach. I will take a picture of them and post it.

Yes he does. Only that the tiny top handle snapped off, I dont think any brute shot I have seen has had them stay on though. That tiny part is so flimsy.
I wouldn't know. :P But I don't really care. So do you have any blue mark Vs?http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111117032107/rvb/images/0/06/Caboose_S9..png

I wouldn't know. :P But I don't really care. So do you have any blue mark Vs?http://images3.wikia...Caboose_S9..png
No I dont sorry. :(
kiba_banner.jpg

I wouldn't know. :P But I don't really care. So do you have any blue mark Vs?http://images3.wikia...Caboose_S9..png
:( Indeed. I may still buy the sniper master chief and rogue.

:( Indeed. I may still buy the sniper master chief and rogue.
I also have silver Recon and some others. I will post them tomorrow. :)

Hello could you let me know how much you want for these individuallyHydraxonnocturnmaxilos and spinaxGavlaRadiakchiroxBrutaka kanohiPlease and thankyou :biggrin:

I dont have Brutaka's Kanohi anymore, sorry. Galva and Radiak would only be like 5$ each. Hydraxon 25$, Nocturn 30$, Maxilos and Spinax 30$, Chirox 10$.
kiba_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...