Kiba's Collection And More!

Kiba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

are u able to just sell me the kraata from the rahkshi? or do i have 2 buy the whole set?oh and one last thing.. how much for both of the bohrok va thats left, and gahlok?

I guess I can sell the kraata seperately. 15$ seem fair?

How much for Onua and Pohatu? Include shpping to Chile.

Can you figure out how much shipping is that far from me? 20$ for both but I do not know how much shipping would cost. Edited by Kiba
kiba_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
How much would you like for it? I could take the whole set if that's what you would prefer.
Whichever, the whole thing would only be 5$ included shipping, just was curious if there was anything else.
kiba_banner.jpg

Can you give me the prices seperately for:boggarknuurahkorkahmpouksvakama hordikatahnok-kalparahk-kalnuhvohk-kalmatoro 2003tahnok vaand galohk va?EDIT: corrected spelling errors(twice)

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Can you give me the prices seperately for:boggarknuurahkorkahmpouksvakama hordikatahnok-kalparahk-kalnuhvohk-kalmatoro 2003tahnok vagahlok vaEDIT: corrected spelling errors(twice)
boggark - 8.00nuurahk -9.00orkahm - 7.00pouks - 7.00vakama hordika - 9.00tahnok-kal - 10.00parahk-kal - 10.00nuhvohk-kal - 10.00matoro 2003 - 7.00tahnok va - 7.00gahlok va - 7.00I will decrease price if its grouped together. Edited by Kiba
kiba_banner.jpg

Can you give me the prices seperately for:boggarknuurahkorkahmpouksvakama hordikatahnok-kalparahk-kalnuhvohk-kalmatoro 2003tahnok vagahlok vaEDIT: corrected spelling errors(twice)
boggark - 8.00nuurahk -9.00orkahm - 7.00pouks - 7.00vakama hordika - 9.00tahnok-kal - 10.00parahk-kal - 10.00nuhvohk-kal - 10.00matoro 2003 - 7.00tahnok va - 7.00gahlok va - 7.00I will decrease price if its grouped together.
How much together?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

boggark - 8.00nuurahk -9.00orkahm - 7.00pouks - 7.00vakama hordika - 9.00tahnok-kal - 10.00parahk-kal - 10.00nuhvohk-kal - 10.00matoro 2003 - 7.00tahnok va - 7.00gahlok va - 7.00I will decrease price if its grouped together.
How much together?
75$ shipping included. That is about 6.8 dollars per set. Does that sound good?
kiba_banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aw man. No Digimon cards? :PThank you, but I'll pass on the Halo figures for now.This may sound odd, but do you have any LEGO pink minifigure parts? I ask because I bought a bunch of custom minifigure Halo armor at BrickFair, and I'm trying to make Donut from Red vs. Blue. It seems pink is more rare than gold. :PAlso, any blank black minifig heads would be awesome.

rawrrrr2.png

• 3 weeks later...
Aw man. No Digimon cards? :PThank you, but I'll pass on the Halo figures for now.This may sound odd, but do you have any LEGO pink minifigure parts? I ask because I bought a bunch of custom minifigure Halo armor at BrickFair, and I'm trying to make Donut from Red vs. Blue. It seems pink is more rare than gold. :PAlso, any blank black minifig heads would be awesome.
No more cards, sorry. They were lost/stolen.I am not sure about the pink LEGO Bricks but maybe the black ones. What would I get for them?
kiba_banner.jpg