BIONICLE Website Officially Released

Hapori Tohu

tn_09_23_14_bionicle_website_released.pn

Again, don't get your hopes up - the new BIONICLE website has now been officially released and is accessible from the bottom of the LEGO.com Products section or on lego.com/bionicle (entering BIONICLE.com doesn't seem to work yet). Notably it looks a bit different from the site we uncovered a few days ago, however, in terms of content there isn't more to see - that may change this Friday, though, so stay tuned! It's obvious things are happening behind the scenes so it's only a matter of time before we're presented with flashy new content.

View the full article

So... was the mask not supposed to be crooked?

It's just a matter of aesthetics. Someone decided the mask looked better straight-on sometime between when the discovered WIP version of the site was made and the launch of the offical version.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

So... was the mask not supposed to be crooked?

It's just a matter of aesthetics. Someone decided the mask looked better straight-on sometime between when the discovered WIP version of the site was made and the launch of the offical version.

Or each day the mask is going to rotate a few degrees, so the crooked one is just not supposed to be up yet!

Wheeeeeee!

• Upvote 7

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hey guys, just wanted to share this I pulled from the css on the page. No news or anything just the image in the background. It's pretty high quality and I believe that it has a transparent background. 

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/content/project/mask-straight.png

And here's the background

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/content/project/bg-tile.jpg

Edited by NStephenH
  • Upvote 1

Man oh man, I can't believe Bionicle is back. Can't for more story details to start popping up.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all." Tahu

"Deceit and self-interest will never be virtues the Matoran will honor!"-Vakama

"Fear is the state of mind in which we will cause our own failures."-Me

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."- Harvey Dent

Couldn't kill 'em to add things about 2001-10, could it?

Again, that would depend on whether it's a reboot or continuation... :P

Is it just me or does the mask look different from the previous preview we saw on the facebook page video clip?

I think it's the same.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits