Bionicle Mafia: Persistent Souls

Dapper-Sama

Warning: Due to this game's twist, this game is likely to take longer than normal.

[secret Information]

Mission briefing: Operation "Mafia"

Time and time again, deep cover tactics have been used by the Dark Hunters to completely wipe out settlements in Xia, Stelt and the Southern Continent. Thankfully, the enemy has yet to employ such devastating technique against fortified Order strongholds. We will be the first to use these strategies for the war.

Provided will be fifteen different elaborate disguises, leaving three for each member of the team of five being sent in. Additionally, a large number of diverse weapons, and ample supplies of ammunition. Lastly, five copies of Be the Bad Guy, a handbook on how to blend in with Dark Hunters, will be given to you. Learn the technique well, you will be inside enemy fortifications for as long as one week.

Your task is to eliminate all hostile forces within the fortified base. This will cripple Hunter capabilities in the area, and potentially cut the mortality rate of the surrounding islands in half. Good luck, gentlemen, and try not to be suspicious.

Roles: Personae

Dark Hunters (12): Normal murderers. Not special or talented, but they are targets of the OoMN Black Ops.

OoMN Black Ops (5): Special operatives sent by the Order to kill all of the Dark Hunters in the base.

Elite Hunters (5): A clique of the most talented and bloodthirsty Dark Hunters in the stronghold. They already know about the infiltration, and in their eyes, no-one in the base is above suspicion of being an OoMN Black Ops member.

Rational Hunter (1): Unlike the irrational and crazy Elite Hunters, the Rational Hunter prefers to find out more about a Hunter before killing them. They can investigate another Dark Hunter and find out their function, using the Host as a mouthpiece to reveal known roles.

Peacekeeper (1): The descendant of a ninja (if he can even be called that) who, through the power of love, justice and grand theft, can permanently strip a Dark Hunter of any equipment they have.

Gatekeeper (1): The sole guardian of the stronghold. He can protect one other Dark Hunter from the OoMN Black Ops, Elite Hunters and/or Peacekeeper each night.

Roles: Souls

??? (10 max.)

??? (5 max.)

??? (5 max)

??? (3 max.)

??? (1)

??? (1)

Endings:

The Easy Way

The Hard Way- OoMN

The Hard Way- DH

Back to the Dead

Sole Survivor

Everyone Dies

Player Roster

1. Portal

2. Quisoves

3. Watcher

4. Voxumo

5. Zakaro

6. MT Zehvor

7. Valendale

8. Jag

9. Aiwendil

10. Underscore

11. Councilor Mandacus

12.11. Pulse

13. Collette Llyan

13.1. Unit

15. Ehksidan

16. The Only ToaD

17. Shadowvezon

18. Toa K

19.  Voltex

20. Rahkshi Guurahk

21. Som1

2222. Pupwa

23. Burnmad

2427135. Luroka

25. The Rider of Kikanalo

Edited by Dapper-Sama
  • Upvote 5

Morally unambiguous.

tbh I'm actually growing a little tired of people claiming spot 19 in every game just to bother me, and it's kind of gotten to the point where I don't really care to actually play the games at all. If so many people are going to try and bother me before the game even begins, I start to lose faith that I'll enjoy the games themselves. 

Pupwa denied me the joy of angering Voltex myself, so I say give it to Voltex. MOPE will deal with Pupwa.

-shrug- Okie-doke.

Pupwa, pick another spot.

(also guys stop messing with Tex pls srsly)

>letting one guy change your mind.

Why do people get some mad about numbers?

You might as well get mad over breathing.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Pupwa denied me the joy of angering Voltex myself, so I say give it to Voltex. MOPE will deal with Pupwa.

-shrug- Okie-doke.

Numbers are serious business.

Morally unambiguous.

-shrug- Okie-doke.

Numbers are serious business.

By Ty logic,

Patrick Bateman should be the mascot of the BZP Mafia.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-shrug- Okie-doke.

You imply that my current breathing state does not infuriate me

My guess is this:

You kill the body, but you don't kill the person... their soul is freed from their body. To wreak havoc... or to make things right.

A role bound to the body, and a role bound to the soul. When people die, they don't die... they come back for revenge. A curse to some, and a blessing to others. When a soul is free... what prevents them from taking control of another body - possession? 

The most curious thing - the various '# max' unknown soul-roles... 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.