Bionicle Mafia: Persistent Souls

Dapper-Sama

You all have bad taste. Alto and tenor ftw

You are terrible. Bari sax > other saxes

TBH Bass, Bari, and Tenor are the only Saxes I can stand for an extended period of time. (and others if played right(aka not sounding like a broken Oboe and held in the mouth the wrong way and you get who I am talking about. =P))

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Alright, let's bring this back on topic now

This is a mafia game, not a COT topic about music of any sort

We may begin discussing these instruments again once Dapper posts the first scene, revealing that a certain type of sax was used to murder someone, and we must discover which one it was

• Upvote 9

Alright, let's bring this back on topic now

This is a mafia game, not a COT topic about music of any sort

We may begin discussing these instruments again once Dapper posts the first scene, revealing that a certain type of sax was used to murder someone, and we must discover which one it was

Any Mafioso who doesn't use a mandolin as a murder weapon isn't worth hanging, in my book.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Voltex speaks some wisdom.

Alright, Windy! I'm sorry if I helped to perpetuate unwanted filler.

For future reference, what is considered acceptable conversation while the host is away? Or should we simply not touch this topic until the host returns or we are discussing the game?

gZsNWyr.png

For future reference, what is considered acceptable conversation while the host is away? Or should we simply not touch this topic until the host returns or we are discussing the game?

That's a good question, and if it seems that I pop up only randomly to try to reel in the filler, it's because I don't have a solid answer.

If you had asked, say, two years ago, the answer would have been "nothing is acceptable, rawr, go away," but luckily I have mellowed out since then.

In theory the conversation should be related to the game at hand or to mafia in general, if only tangentially, but again I have no precise definition to give for "tangentially related." And I don't feel too much of a need to give one; issues with filler aren't as rampant anymore, and I want G&T to be a fun and relaxed place. But it is not COT, and so while chatting is cool in my book, it should be somewhat on-topic.

• Upvote 10

Mafia related:

Bang bang! Bullet! Gun!

Just kidding, but I don't really understand much about what is happening to this place. Did I just join when G&T is in some sort of a slump? I hear many people talking about lots of troubles that hung around this place back then. Were there more back then than just the usual customers I see come into the bar here?

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Mafia related:

Bang bang! Bullet! Gun!

Just kidding, but I don't really understand much about what is happening to this place. Did I just join when G&T is in some sort of a slump? I hear many people talking about lots of troubles that hung around this place back then. Were there more back then than just the usual customers I see come into the bar here?

Folks are especially busy with school right now, I think. Indeed, the next Mafia game, a vanilla one (for which nine players is an unusually large amount,) on another forum I'm on (Rock Raiders, if anyone's interested,) has been delayed indefinitely, due to users' academic activities.

That said, Masters of Spacejitzu was going along fine until a traitor was unmasked and roles had to be reshuffled.

As for this game, @Dapper-Sama hasn't posted anything on this site for a week, I assume that he's busy with school.

So yes,  BZP Mafia is in a slump of sorts, but, as far as I can tell, is close to climbing out of it.

gZsNWyr.png

• 3 weeks later...