Bionicle: Closure

MIY

bionicleclosure.gif

Bionicle: Closure is something I've thpought about doing for a long time now and I thought why not give it a shot. Bionicle: Closure takes place after Teridax's rein is over. It features all Bionicle characters but some custom characters might get thron into the mix. Anyway please enjoy.

"It seemed so long ago. Like a memory. When it happened...I never thought that we'd ever beat it. I never thought we'd make it out alive. But we did, some how, some way. It didn't take long for people to start wondering what would come next. Little did we know it was just beginning. There was something out there. Something far more powerful than we've evr faced. Could we beat it? Did we have to? Some say there's a star. Well actually I've seen it myself. A star that has unknown powers. Powers that create fear. What would happen if someone were to use these powers? We may never know, at least, that's what we thought."

"Alright listen up, I don't want to repeat myself. We want to make our new home a safe place to live, it's our goal."

The safe home that Helryx was talking about, was a brand new Matoran Universe, in a rebuilt Mata-Nui robot body. After Mata-Nui defeated Teridax, he combined the powers of the Ignika with the powers of the Mask of Creation and the Mask of Time, generously donated by the Dark Hunters, in which Tahu used, to reconstruct a working Mata-Nui robot in which Mata-Nui now inhibits. Mata-Nui now is able to watch over the matoran as well. Helryx now is making it her goal to make sure that the universe never is destroyed again. She and the rest of the Order of Mata-Nui, which now the Toam Mata have joined and are once again running their operations on Daxia, are now going through their daily routine, which envolves being briefed on what problems are occuring. Right now the problem at hand is the contraversy surrounding Vultraz, a prisnor of the Order of Mata-Nui. Vultraz is a shadow matoran, and despite all the other Matoran being cured of their shadow state, Vultraz is somehow resisting the transformation. The Order of Mata-Nui have requested to run tests on Vultraz, which have upset some of the toa, due to it potentially contradicting their duty to protect the Matoran, since Vultraz is ultimately one. This is also causing some of the Toa to question some of the others ethical standpoints, creating tension between them.

Gali: "If creating a safe place to live in means endangering the Matoran we promised to protect, then forget it."

Gali was the most vocal on the matter, she was absolutely against endangering the matoran, and instead insisted on trying to earn his trust and his consent to run tests first. However, Tahu and others were set on dealing with the situation as soon as possible.

Tahu: "Gali, if you don't agree with our ways then leave."

Gali: " No I don't agree with their ways, their ways are not your Tahu. You are a Toa, that means that you protect Matoran."

Tahu: "I'm not going to sit here and wait for this situation to boil over. We must vote."

Helryx makes her way to the front of the room. The rest of the members all sit down in their chairs and wait for their turn to vote.

Helryx: Okay lets all vote. Yes for testing the Matoran, No for postponing the solution.

Axonn: Yes

Brutaka: Yes

They are inturupted by the sounds of someone scurrying up the stairs. Mazeka then emerges from the stairwell.

Mazeka: We just got a message from a traveler. It's from Miserix. He demands the matoran Vultraz to be transfered to Artidax immediatly.

Helryx: Strange. Miserix has never tried to cross us before. Does he know that he is currently a prisnor of the Order of Mata-Nui?

Mazeka: Yes, he claims that he is wrongfully imprisoned and has not done anything to justify it.

Helryx: Tell Miserix that we are willing to negotiate this on his island.

Mazeka: Miserix said that Vultraz is not property, and the situation is not negotiatable. He said that if you were to send him to his island, no harm will come of him, and he will take care of him. If you ask me Helryx, it makes sense to comply with his request. This takes a tough decision off our shoulders and if he is taken to Miserix, he will not follow in the footsteps of Teridax.

Helryx: True. It does make sense.

Kopaka: I don't trust Miserix. We don't know his intentions.

Onua: But this could end this bickering between us and get him away from the other matoran.

Kopaka: I don't trust him.

Gali: Kopaka is right, we don't know what he'll do to him.

Lewa: Lets wait this out, Miserix would be a fool to attack us. Let me talk to Vultraz, maybe I can see where he stands. Send someone to talk with Miserix, in a calm matter of course.

Helryx: Of course, you do realize he can't leave this island without running the tests we want to run.

Gali: If Vultraz agrees to it, its okay.

Axonn: Okay Lewa, I'll bring you to Vultraz.

The series is probably realy boing now but it will pick up, please don't leave just yet.

Bionicle for 2015.