Toa of Color - What's Your Team?

ToaTupac

If you could only pick one Toa to represent each of the 6 elements, who will they be?

For example I chose

Fire - Toa Vakama Hordika 

Stone - Toa Pohatu Mata 

Earth - Toa Nuparu Inika

Air - Toa Lewa Phantoka

Ice - Toa Nuju Metru

Water- Toa Hahli Mahri

Toa Galia Nuva is taking the place for Toa Mahri Hahli since I do not own the figure

toa_generations_by_iglazyass-d80dkhd.jpg

Edited by ToaTupac

If you could only pick one Toa to represent each of the 6 colors, who will they be?

For example I chose

White - Toa Kopaka* Metru

*Nuju, not Kopaka

Also, is this asking what our favorite Toa of each element is?

If that's the case, then:

Fire: Jaller Mahri

Air: Lewa Phantoka

Earth: Onua Mata

Water: Nokama Hordika

Ice: Matoro Inika

Stone: Pohatu Phantoka

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Red: Norik

Brown: Hewkii

Black: Toa Jovan

Green: Lesovikk

White: Toa Takua

Blue: Toa Nuva Gali

I wouls honestly love to see that team work together. Plus you get a little diviation from standard elementa.

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Ok well for the ones I own, heres my list:

Red - Toa Vakama Hordika 

Brown - Toa Pohatu Mistika

Black - Toa Nuparu Mahri

Green - Toa Lewa Phantoka

White - Toa Kopaka Phantoka

Blue - Toa Nokama Metru

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Hmm... this list is very different for me set-wise and story-wise, but as far as their characters in-story:

Fire - Vakama

Ice - Kopaka

Stone - Pohatu

Air - Lesovikk

Light - Takanuva

Water - Hahli

Set-wise:

Fire - Tahu Mata

Ice - Nuju Metru

Stone - Hewkii Inika

Air - Lesovikk

Light - Titan Takanuva

Earth - Nuparu Mahri

Fire - Jala Inika. I love Jala and he was a pretty great leader and his panels as drawn by Stuart Sayger really imprinted on me and I just really love him 'cause of that. The Calix is also a bit cooler than the Hau in use, which I think is a big plus.
Stone - Pohatu! (Nuva!) POHATU POHATU POHATUUUU! I love Pohatu, he's definitely the best Toa of Stone we've had. So cheerful, so funny, such a sweetheart, and quite fierce with his elemental powers and very fun with his Kakama. 
Earth - Ummm I'm not sure, I think I have to go with Onua (Mata), like his design better than Nuva cause he was adorable all lanky and clawed. Whenua Metru close behind, I guess.
Air - This is a toughy but I have to go with Lewa (Phantoka), 'cause I was a big fan of that design and I think he is extra happy and useful when he can really fly around and not just levitate. Lewa is amazing, so fun and friendly.
Ice - Matoro (Mahri) because of the Ignika incident and 'cause Matoro was always adorable and so lovely. I loved him as an Inika but I do like his mask and big Mahri claws too, and I think he was a bit more experienced and confident at that point.
Water- Ummmm I am sooo divided on this 'cause all the Toa of Water are so amazing but I guess I'll go with Nokama (Metru) 'cause she was the sweetest and most delicate of the lot; her patience with her squabbling teamates outdoes even Gali's and I love that she was a teacher by profession, and how she handled the Kikanalo thing in the movie and how much bravery and leadership she showed too. She's basically just like Hahli (surprise surprise, considering who Hahli's Turaga role model was) and I went with Nokama because I liked her design a bit better and 'cause I already used Inika and Mahri in this list, and the fact that I picked each Toa from a different team/version of a team completely by coincidence was really neat to me and I didn't wanna break it (and Gali's Mistika tenure was lacking in excitement or aesthetic) :P

Thinking about them all working together as a team... I really think it works, they'd be a lot of fun. Lewa and Pohatu all joking around, Jala and Onua getting pulled in by the good cheer, Nokama and Matoro buddying up over being smarties and not as social as the rest and enjoying their antics while keeping them grounded, also getting sucked in by the fun. None of them are really hotheaded or pompous or overconfident or anything so I think they'd have good synergy and teamwork in combat and solving mysteries. There probably wouldn't be a need for any one of them to be the leader, but Jala and Nokama would probably share that duty if they needed to. They're just a fun gang :D

This was funner than I thought, wow, good job with this topic ^^

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

This is mostly story-based in nature.

Fire: Jaller

Water: Helryx

Air: Iruini

Stone: Pohatu

Earth: Onua

Ice: Kopaka

Helryx's got that leadership capability down-pat, but she's known to be hot-headed and stubborn, so she'll be tempered by the calmer Jaller (who's also a pretty good leader). Iruini's there to really ground everyone with his realist view of the world, Onua's probably good at moderating them, and you cannot separate the Pohatu-Kopaka dream team.

Fire: Lhikan

-Throughout his entire life, Lhikan was a keeper of justice and peace. Even as a Turaga, he played a very active role in the Toa Metru's defeat over Teridax.

Ice: Matoro

-MATORO DIED FOR YOUR MU (gosh, does anyone remember that fad?). I liked how even though Matoro never wanted the hero role, he embraced his responsibility, his destiny, to save the universe. That's what separates him from Vakama, who shirked away from his duties until he'd grown up a little.

Air: Lesovikk

-An interesting side-story Toa, one of only a few "broken" Toa. Even though he was kind of a one-off, he had a nice little redemption story.

Water: Hahli

-Like the other Toa Mahri, Hahli had a great coming-of-age. She was already a hero, but now she was able to fill the shoes.

Stone: Pohatu

-Who else? Lewa can't hold up the team's morale on his own!

Earth: Onua

-He just has such a cool personality. Also, where most Toa teams are saturated with these leader-type guys, Onua actually serves the brains for the brawn of his team, his wisdom surpassed only by Turaga.

Edited by Skrade
  • Upvote 1

Very interesting idea for a topic. Sorta an all-stars toa Team thing going on.

Fire: Vakama Metru.

Water: Gali Mata

Earth: Onua Mata

Stone: Onewa Metru

Air: Lewa Mata

Ice: Kopaku Mata

...I guess I like the Mata and Metru.

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png