3 White Metal Krana Kal For Sell/Trade

Mask collector

Hello all, I have 3! White metal Krana Kal i would like to sell. Possibly trade! If you are interested, please give me an offer and we can go from there!

HPIM0118.JPG

Thanks for your time

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Reya: I message bike, I'm looking for at least $200.00. I want more then that actually.

@Magnetic Vorahk: I'm interested in the TNGM, the Movie Kraahkan, and money, what masks do you have to offer? I'd prefer cash, but a trade might do it.

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have much rarity-wise, but this is what I've got to offer:

Orange Pakari x1

Red Pakari x2

Purple Pakari x2

Light Blue Pakari x1

Black Pakari x3

Black Pakari Nuva x1

Yellow Komau x1

Metru Blue/Silver Komau x1

Translucent Blue Kaukau x4

Translucent Blue Ruru x2

Dark Grey Ruru x1

Yellow Hau x3

Red Hau x1

Silver Hau x1

Orange Huna x1

Green Miru x2

Green Miru Nuva x2

White Akaku Nuva x1

Brown Kakama Nuva x1

Yellow Krana Ca x1

I've also got a sizeable amount of other masks from post-2003, heads, and armor that I was planning to sell, but I could throw that in, too.

I miss BIONICLE.

I'm mostly interested in cash right now, those TNGM sound alright. Could you take a pic of everything you have to offer?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Flint Smith: I'm selling them individually. But I wouldn't mind selling them together. I'm interested in your copper krana for sure, but I do you have that metal Avohkii or any other customs left?

@Magnetic Vorahk: the picture isn't public yet. I'll check it out tomorrow.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Toa Chronix: please post pictures, I would love to have it!

@doodleloot: I'm interested in misprints, and I'd love to have that comic, but I don't really need copper Hunas. Maybe post a pic of what you have to offer or just make a list and we can go from there?

Thanks

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That seems to be in pretty good condition, does it have light or anything like that? Tell me more about it, I'm interested I just want to know more about it.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Toa Chronix: please post pictures, I would love to have it!

@doodleloot: I'm interested in misprints, and I'd love to have that comic, but I don't really need copper Hunas. Maybe post a pic of what you have to offer or just make a list and we can go from there?

Thanks

Mc

I have green Rurus, brown Rurus and a white Ruru. I also have a white and red Matatu and both Kaukau misprints. I have 4 of the comics left but I'd like to keep one. Apart from that I have a ton of 2001 masks and some Krana.

Hail Denmark

That seems to be in pretty good condition, does it have light or anything like that? Tell me more about it, I'm interested I just want to know more about it.

Mc

It doesn't have lights sadly. I took some more photos from other angles. Back: http://prntscr.com/4qh7m1 Bottom:  http://prntscr.com/4qh7q9 Close-up:  http://prntscr.com/4qh7um Top: http://prntscr.com/4qh7zc

EDIT: It seems some of the links aren't fully working. Paste them into the URL bar if you can't click on them.

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

@doodleloot: well, I'm looking for some normal Kanohi as well. I'm looking for a trans green Kaukau, trans orange Kaukau, a white Hau, Miru and Pakari. I'm also looking for a green Pakari Nuva, and a PHN type 4. I would like to have one of those comics, could you post a pic of the comic? I'm interested in 1 of each misprint you have, maybe multiples depending on how many of each you have.

@Toa Chronix: I'm interested in it, but how much would you value it at?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@doodleloot: well, I'm looking for some normal Kanohi as well. I'm looking for a trans green Kaukau, trans orange Kaukau, a white Hau, Miru and Pakari. I'm also looking for a green Pakari Nuva, and a PHN type 4. I would like to have one of those comics, could you post a pic of the comic? I'm interested in 1 of each misprint you have, maybe multiples depending on how many of each you have.

I don't know exactly. Display cases are very uncommon and I've never seen another one of this particular type for sale anywhere, so I suppose it would be worth a good amount. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/doodleloot/bionicle/comic.jpg

This is what the comics look like.

I have 4 of the green Rurus and 3 brown ones. And for the Kaukaus I have two of each.

I actually have all of the masks you've listed.

Edited by -Windrider-

Hail Denmark

@Toa chronix: I'd love to have it, but I wouldn't value it as much as a WMKK. It's cool, and I do want it, would you consider a trade for something other then a WMKK?

@doodleloot: just responded to your pm!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey there, So i can't see that pic you posted because the folder isn't public yet, if you want to link the picture itself, then i can take a look!

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would compare the display case to these ones on Ebay:

1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Glatorian-Legends-Display-VERY-RARE-/321522014671?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4adc3499cf

2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Glatorian-Legends-Display-VERY-RARE-/321520074877?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4adc17007d

Also i found the same display of yours on Ebay! is it you selling it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Store-Retail-Display-8689-Toa-Tahu-Bionicle-Mistika-/321316288375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item4acff17777

I would love to have that misprint, but first i think we should figure out a price for the display.

EDIT: @Magnetic Vorahk: I just saw your pic, I would like the TNGM's. But i don't really need anything else from the pic, BTW how did you get so many Orange Mahiki's?

Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I didn't see that listing. No, that isn't me selling it. What kind of price were you thinking? Also, if it helps I could add a Movie Edition Kraahkan as well as the Kaukau and display case. Does that sound good?

Well, i may have some other items your interested in? I would like those 2 masks from you along with that display case. What other items are you looking for?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Toa Chronix: Well I have the Platinum Avoh... Lol. I have a lot of stuff, including lots of spare Kanohi and krana, along with lots and lots of spare parts. If you are looking for something rare, I have a lot, basically feel free to ask.

@MV:Looking forward to your pm!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Toa Chronix: Well I have the Platinum Avoh... Lol. I have a lot of stuff, including lots of spare Kanohi and krana, along with lots and lots of spare parts. If you are looking for something rare, I have a lot, basically feel free to ask.

Do you have any the following?

*Copper Komau

*UK Copper Huna

*Gold Vahi

*Any misprints etc

*Gold Ignika from Toa Mata Nui

Edited by Toa Chronix

@MV: I deleted some messages, try again?

@TC: I have some misprints and some gold and orange Vahi.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, currently I have a blue, and brown Matatu. But I also have a chrome Hau with a small scratch. And a lot of krana and Kanohi.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That sounds decent, what about the light blue kaukau and the movie edition kraahkan?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC