A Reminder

-Windrider-

Please follow your Q&A topics and Tracker tickets actively! If you are starting a topic in this forum or a ticket in the Tracker, I highly suggest that you select the "Follow" option before posting (in order to receive notifications).

While we do our best to respond promptly, if you don't respond in turn, things go nowhere. Here in Q&A, the staff will not (in the majority of cases) close your topic until we get a confirmation from the topic starter that the question has been answered. This is to ensure that the problem has been addressed and the necessary knowledge has been given. Without such a confirmation, however, things get stuck in limbo.

For the Tracker, I've been sending out PMs asking for updates. I don't mind doing so, and in many of these cases, the Tickets were over a year old, and that's more our fault than yours. But I'm requesting a new habit of following actively to avoid such delays in the future.

In any case, that's all I have to say at this moment; thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

The Q&A staff

• Upvote 6

People who have to have a system to remember things clearly shouldn't be doing them.

I haven't read something this contextually ambiguous since the heyday of "has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like."

• Upvote 6

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg