Creating real sets from spare parts

Boidoh

I'm probably too poor or something to buy the actual sets. Like, really, why would I buy the Vezon and Fenrakk set just for Vezon? Or why would I buy the Master Builder set just for the Shore Turtle? So here are my attempts to build sets out of spare pieces. Some are OK, some are near exact with a few color differences, some are terrible. So let us begin.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Vezon/dscf5400.jpg

First is the Shore Turtle. Those who edit BS01 know that I love this rahi very much. I made it out of parts from a LEGO Creator boat set I broke up ages ago... It is near exact, with only slight color differences.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Vezon/dscf5390.jpg

Secondly, Turaga Whenua and Vezon.

Im missing the Ruru and a foot for Whenua, and the head for Vezon.

There is also a Mahri Nui matoran, and a rebuilt Matoran 'Hordika', which was supposed to be Idris and Kazi, respectively, but I didn't have sufficient pieces. You could see a piece of Kazi to the left, and a piece of Idris to the right... I gave her a rhotuka launching hand...

Edited by Boidoh
  • Upvote 3

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I made that cute little spider-thing... the one with the Mata chest balls for eyes and Onua claws for legs. I had to disassemble it to make my Le-Toa. Maybe I'll get the parts off Bricklink and rebuild it permanently...

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I made that cute little spider-thing... the one with the Mata chest balls for eyes and Onua claws for legs. I had to disassemble it to make my Le-Toa. Maybe I'll get the parts off Bricklink and rebuild it permanently...

The Fikou? That is one of my top 3 Rahi. You know, the ones I harrass Greg about.

I do this quite a lot actually, especially with the 2001 Rahi, Ive made the Tarakava, the Nui Jaga, the Muaka and Kane Ra and I can't remember what else right now but I know there was more.

I really want to see those.

I also am making Gold Good Guy, since he is now officially Turaga Lhikan, out of spare parts. The Kanohi doesn't matter, since I already have a yellow Jaller Hau, and that is on Daxia, and Turaga Lhikan probably has some random Kanohi the Kestora gave him.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I once made a black and silver Keetongu without having to use any of Keetongu's own parts.

I also made a green Botar as a moc of Botar's replacement, but for that I really did just build Botar and then replace his blue, red and gold parts with green and silver.

I do this quite a lot actually, especially with the 2001 Rahi, Ive made the Tarakava, the Nui Jaga, the Muaka and Kane Ra and I can't remember what else right now but I know there was more.

I really want to see those.

Well I've made Youtube videos reviewing the Nui Jaga and Tarakava, here they are :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hk4h-Fhmrk&list=UUTI_xf-4qzMZqRqNeJ6uXxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NiLGZHbU18&list=UUTI_xf-4qzMZqRqNeJ6uXxw

The reason I like making those Rahi is because they consist mostly of normal Technic parts and I have a huge inventory of Technic parts which makes it very easy to make them without having to buy any parts off Bricklink (even though I couldnt fully complete the Nui-Jaga)

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros