Voya Nui Fikou

Boidoh

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/File:VNOLG_Fikou.png

I want to revamp my Fikou to have a tail and pincers. Help?

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Apply irradiated protodermis and hope for the best.

LOL!

You mean something along the lines of this, or perhaps these? If so I may be able to help.

Yeah, just like that.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Alright, well then I will tell you what I will do, I'm going to attempt to make a parts list, for that will come in handy, and perhaps a simple step by step thing. I'm not exactly good with explaining it in words, nor do I have my two fikou shown above to just take a bottom picture, but i will get those pictures taken and then provide a link for you. 

Will that work? shouldn't take me more than a week, if that, to get the pictures taken.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks, that sounds great, but could you atleast, now, tell me which additional parts I will need? I'm ordering on bricklink now some stuff, so it would be easy for me to just add to my current order.

I already own a Fikou set, so that isn't a problem.

And btw, I love how you gave the green fikou a TNGM, that looks amazing. I might try that, only the bad thing is.... GREEN FIKOU ARE NON-CANON, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME... *sobs*

Edited by Boidoh

Yeah, I will... Give me a few minutes to attempt to find the 'names' of each piece since I have not the foggiest clue.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Probably find a set you know they are in, and then find an inventory for it.

From the looks of that, it seems like: Black Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Angled #3 - 157.5 degree is there... along with two silver gali hooks  and some other pieces I have no idea exist...

Preferably red pieces, since that is how the Voya Nui orange Fikou canonically is.

Alright was able to find them all, since they are in completely different sets, I'm just going to provide links

2x

2x

2x

1x

1x

1x

1x

1x

Alright that should be all the parts that are required, not including the original  fikou set.

Also glad you liked the use of the trans-neon green miru, was kinda of going for tree frog theme on that one.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Obviously I needed connector pins. :P

Besides the pins, I already have most of them. Besides the two teeth stuff. http://brickset.com/parts/4525705   and    http://brickset.com/parts/4497140

The three parts added up to about 53 cents USD.  

Edited by Boidoh

Thanks, that sounds great, but could you atleast, now, tell me which additional parts I will need? I'm ordering on bricklink now some stuff, so it would be easy for me to just add to my current order.

And btw, I love how you gave the green fikou a TNGM, that looks amazing. I might try that, only the bad thing is.... GREEN FIKOU ARE NON-CANON, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME... *sobs*

This guy is crazy.

• Upvote 3

After much hassle, and trying to figure out how to do something, I managed to create the instructions, First time using LDD

Here is the link to the pdf,

Since there are no mata heads in the LDD program I figured that mask would make a decent placeholder.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This guy is crazy.

Insane is the word. After all, I am Vezon's biggest fan.

I was kinda joking there in that post though, but seriously, because of me green fikou don't exist.

After much hassle, and trying to figure out how to do something, I managed to create the instructions, First time using LDD

Here is the link to the pdf,

Since there are no mata heads in the LDD program I figured that mask would make a decent placeholder.

So you take the two pincer things and connect them with the little piece, put two pegs in the hole and put them in the connections on the leg. Then you remove the mata head and push in one of the plus connectors and push it in that other connection piece, push in another connector, use that 45 degrees thinga-ma-bob, then push in the pincer and its complete?

Your right, it is hard to explain in words.

Thanks!

Edited by Boidoh

This guy is crazy.

Insane is the word.

I was kinda joking there in that post though, but seriously, because of me green fikou don't exist.

Hopefully that pdf helps you build your own voya-nui fikou

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu