Gold Go.. erm, Turaga Lhikan's Stability

Boidoh

How stable is he? As in, does he fall over easily, seeing as his feet are two of those hand pieces? I will buy the parts to build him(besides the Hau, THE HAU IS ON DAXIA!!!), since that is way cheaper. Now I want to know how stable is he? Does he fall over a lot? 

• Upvote 3

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Lhikan's Hau, which was given to Jaller, who replaced his Kanohi on Karzahni, which was found by Gali after decimating the entire realm with a nova blast, which was given to Tahu, who left the mask on Daxia, is on Daxia...

The red star probably gave him some other random kanohi, of which Gregory doesn't want to share...

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

But clearly in the set he has his old hau back. What, can nothing be right in the story unless "Greg" says so? I got a story for you. Greg isn't doing Bionicle 2015. Where is your Greg now?

The set is from when he was alive, though. It's his/her choice if he wants his/her sets to be story-accurate. Greg still did B1 even if he's not doing B2.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey
  • Upvote 1

But clearly in the set he has his old hau back. What, can nothing be right in the story unless "Greg" says so? I got a story for you. Greg isn't doing Bionicle 2015. Where is your Greg now?

It is obviously from when he is alive, because the old Hau is on DAXIA... And yes, nothing can be right in the story unless "Greg" says so. And even if Greg isn't going BIONICLE 2015, whoever is in charge of the story will be the new 'Greg'. Plus, in 2001 Greg wasn't anything but the person writing the comics, then after around 2004 he started writing the novels and comics, until his every word became canon. So even if he isn't doing anything now, that wont stop him from doing so in the future. He even said that he doesn't know who will write the novels for BIONICLE 2015.

All.

For a set as insignificant as Gold Good Guy, 100% canonical authenticity seems trivial, especially when it was canonized as Turaga Lhikan by Greg saying "Sure, go ahead."

You're not going to find out what mask he's wearing on the RS, if any, so just use your imagination.

Didnt Greg state that Lhikan got his Hau back on the Red Star on the LMB a couple days ago? I mean I would link to the post, but searching through the constant Bionicle 2015 questions is a pain.

I remember I asked a question, not sure if he responded... I'll check.

I know, like Kazi.

I'll add some other mask.

Plus, the seller on BrickLink did not have the Lhikan Hau in his store, and I already have a yellow Hau, which I bought to be fore all intents and purposes to be Lhikan's Hau.

Edited by Boidoh

The red star probably gave him some other random kanohi, of which Gregory doesn't want to share...

You're not going to find out what mask he's wearing on the RS, if any, so just use your imagination.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen that Lhikan would be given his Hau on the RS. As a general rule, characters get the mask that they died with back on the RS. 

So you're telling me his mask teleported to the RS from Daxia?

Yeah it's a pretty weak set... The feet are awful.

But hey, the more Turaga sets the better IMO :P

-NotS

If the feet are bad the just add bohrok feet instead. I however though it was odd that he only had 1 joint included just to hold the staff, why not add 1 extra for the other hand.. he never got his hands disemembered in the story or movie.

qs3135.jpg

Yeah it's a pretty weak set... The feet are awful.

But hey, the more Turaga sets the better IMO :P

-NotS

If the feet are bad the just add bohrok feet instead. I however though it was odd that he only had 1 joint included just to hold the staff, why not add 1 extra for the other hand.. he never got his hands disemembered in the story or movie.

Because it's a European promo set, they just have the bare essentials. The 2008 Good Guy didn't have any hands.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I will buy the parts to build him(besides the Hau, THE HAU IS ON DAXIA!!!), since that is way cheaper.

You could just build him to create his Legends of Metru Nui appearance. Why in the world would you rather create his red star appearance?

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Wait, so why do promo sets have such limited parts?

Because they're often released free or at a low price, and in a limited release. Making recolors or new molds for a set that can't possibly make any profits and is only available in specially-marked packs of batteries would be stupid. So would making the sets larger than they have to be to offer a taste of the building system.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I will buy the parts to build him(besides the Hau, THE HAU IS ON DAXIA!!!), since that is way cheaper.

You could just build him to create his Legends of Metru Nui appearance. Why in the world would you rather create his red star appearance?

Because canon.

• Upvote 1

Because canon.

You would rather create the character from a discontinued serial rather than one from an actual movie? Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer
  • Upvote 1

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Because canon.

You would rather create the character from a discontinued serial rather than one from an actual movie? Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Yup. 

Movie, Serial, Books, they're all the same canon. 

The reason I want it like how it was from the Red Star, is because that is the current canon form of the character. So yeah, I would prefer to create a character from a discontinued serial rather than one from an actual movie. Yeah..

Because canon.

Yup. 

Movie, Serial, Books, they're all the same canon. 

The reason I want it like how it was from the Red Star, is because that is the current canon form of the character. So yeah, I would prefer to create a character from a discontinued serial rather than one from an actual movie. Yeah..

I am willing to bet that the form of canon you are talking about involving those last serials will either be retconned or will just be discontinued. Like I said, though, it's your choice, do what you want. 

Turaga Lhikan never appeared in any serials...

Greg confirmed he is wearing a Noble Hau a few days ago.

I doubt the unfinished serials (or the information Greg gave us regarding them) will be retconned from the original story. Really, what's wrong with him or her wanting the characters as they currently are in canon?

I made it as clear as I could in my posts that it was his choice how he built the set, and that he could do what we wants. I was just confused by his reasoning. That is all. ;)

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

• 2 weeks later...