[Bionicle]: Reef Deacon

Seltz

The Cara-Ni, or Reef Deacon, is a species of violent rahi living in the reefs off the coasts of Po-Koro.  No two are alike in coloration, though they are all very vibrant due to the protodermis "blood" of the Mata Nui seeping out into the reefs.  All reef-dwellers that have this strange coloration are under the umbrella term "Protodermoid Anomalies".

LttdEzh.jpg

I like colors and mantis shrimp.  This was bound to happen.

Brickshelf Gallery

Edited by Seltz

I like how it's less of a srs bsns le edgy OC Makuta, and more of a fun Rahi in fun colors. Praise and good parts will come to you for almost not using any silver, which could have been possible since all of the silver pieces do come in other colors.

"Imagine a color you can't even imagine. Now do it nine more times. That is how a mantis shrimp do."

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

I like how it's less of a srs bsns le edgy OC Makuta, and more of a fun Rahi in fun colors. Praise and good parts will come to you for almost not using any silver, which could have been possible since all of the silver pieces do come in other colors.

"Imagine a color you can't even imagine. Now do it nine more times. That is how a mantis shrimp do."

Thanks! Also, I like to think of the silver bits as the hardened, protodermis carapace that would remain after all has rusted/melted away.  Oh, and as much as I love yellow, your text is incredibly hard to read.  Had to highlight to see it.