[Bionicle] Three Lesser Rahi

Seltz

First up, Kaneta-Bur. The Kaneta-Bur is a reef-dwelling, blind testudine that is largely harmless unless poked in its sensitive feelers. Do not poke the feelers.

15374828666_f75199b6a7.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157648181625432/

Next up, Juru-Ra.

A reef-dwelling, long-necked pleiseohominid, this creature is commonly referred to as a sea monkey. Despite the name, they are quite dangerous, especially in packs.

15211318657_10cb656238.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157647779467050/

Oh god he poked the feelers

15211184480_809cdc7230.jpg

Lastly, something completely different: The desert sedge.  A sedge slides across the ground on millions of microscopic hind legs, and steers and balances itself with its two large clawed hands. Desert sedges are peaceful creatures. While peaceful, they are not afraid to defend themselves.

15374748376_3bc873f402.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157648135061206/

How'd I do?

You've got a lot of creative things going on here. The Desert Sedge is by far the best one, with the solidity of design, good color scheme, and the double Rahkshi head as the upper head. The other two are good by design, but their color schemes are...

horrible.

Nice work, though I suggest color improvements in the first two...which probably means disassemble them entirely, pick a new color scheme, and replace every piece in a color that doesn't work with that scheme, with a piece that does.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The color schemes are okay. The first two certainly look like something you'd find on a coral reef, with lots of vibrant yellows and blues. It would have been better if the yellows, greens and blues were all the same type, such as having the yellow be all Bitil yellow and no orange. Try to keep silver out, too- it's not a very natural color. Other than the colors, they are great!

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

that desert sedge is excellent. If I had half of those pieces, I'd ask for the instructions. I choose to believe they're as tall as a Toa, and Matoran would haul themselves aboard these living hills to cross the desert while resting.

The other two... Meh. They're not bad, but I don't like them as much as I do the sedge.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I guess you could say the first two are......different. I see what is meant by a coral reef type thing, I guess that kinda works. get rid of the green and replace it with red on the first one, that should work.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/