Krana mobility

Slug around and about like the sluggy nose pinching sluggy slugs that slime like a slug in there sluggish sluggy ways. I just want pinch their cheeks/backs...

OW! Hey get it o--

CLEAN IT ALL, IT MUST BE CLEAN

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

They can move definitely. It was stated in the book "Revenge of Makuta" with the Krana-kal, when Kohrok-Kal was totally destroyed by his sonic powers, his krana-kal somehow was unharmed, and scurries away into the shadows. And apparently all the krana-kal ejected themselves from the machines before they were destroyed (at least most of them) and then the Turaga collected them later on. 

My thoughts on the Va were to get them to where they needed to go a lot quicker. Plus the Va insured a limited amount of protection, the Krana are basically defenseless on their own, the Va would at least be able to run/burrow/fight to get out of a sticky situation.

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Book says Krana Kal moved, so they can move, even if it's oozing across the floor.

Bam, case closed.

• Upvote 2

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I don't think they can move at all, perhaps wiggle sickly but that's it. May be different for the Kal though.

All krana are organic creatures; there wouldn't be a difference between normal Krana and Krana-Kal in that respect.

I highly doubt they move exactly like caterpillars; they're brains, so there's nothing to grip with. But wiggling can be an intentional act of a brain creature, especially if it realizes that where it wants to go is downhill and wiggling will mess up friction and let it slide there. But they might even be able to go a little uphill if they do it right (somewhat caterpillar style but relying only on timed friction at different points, not grip).

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I see the Krana having some sort of gripping mechanism, maybe legs or flexing their sides towards each other to prevent an abductee (like Lewa) pulling them off before they can take control. It's not too far fetched to think that this could be used to move by scuttling or squirming. The Va would therefore be the human carrying the Krana's cat: the cat is perfectly capable of moving on its own, but the human carries it faster and with less effort of its own.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...