Discover the Nindroids in Ninjago Mafia

Hapori Tohu

Today is the last day of Ninjago Month, and what better way to send it off than spotlighting one of the entries from our Monster Contest? NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu is a unique take on the traditional mafia game with a ninja twist. A bunch of Nindroids have blended in with the engineers at Borg Tower on the hundredth floor. Oh, and the floor as detached from the building and is in space. Will the engineers figure out who the droids are in time? You'll have to go follow the topic to find out!

View the full article

A bit silly to advertise a Mafia game that's already started - but hey, hopefully it builds hype for the (theoretical) next Ninjago Mafia, right?

I wouldn't say another one is theoretical, since I have plans to host a Ninjago Mafia at some point. I just need to research the theme more first. =P

A bit silly to advertise a Mafia game that's already started - but hey, hopefully it builds hype for the (theoretical) next Ninjago Mafia, right?

I wouldn't say another one is theoretical, since I have plans to host a Ninjago Mafia at some point. I just need to research the theme more first. =P

You should totally make it Serpentine-themed, where the Hypnobrai have hypnotized everyone and the villagers have to kill them in a typical Mafia fashion to break the hypnosis!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015