A V-3 Halloween

The Dark Chronicler

Junkyard = Makuta Junkyard (Kyrack)Te3e = Te3eBioBeast = Noble Knight BioBeast Hero = The Bionicle HeroIronman = ironman197Cadias = CadiasKNI = King of No IslesV-3 = Me, or course.

Part 112:00 P.M.V-3 paced back and forth nervously, watching the clock. He didn't know what could possibly be taking them so long. They were late, all seven of them. He didn't like having to wait for people, just to have them show up later than they were supposed to.It was Halloween, and V-3 had invited six of his friends over to celebrate, and then one of them was bringing a friend too. And they were all late! Every single on of them! They were supposed to be working on their Halloween costumes. already. But no, they all decided to be late. They started collecting Candy at six, he didn't have time to wait!He sighed, heading into the kitchen to get himself a cup of hot chocolate. Something warm, it was getting a little chilly this fall. He grabbed a packet of hot cocoa powder from a shelf, and filled a cup of water in the sink. He mixed the powder into the cup forming the drink. The only problem was, he forgot to heat up the water first. He'd just heat it up himself. He was getting better with his powers, but it took quite a lot of concentration.Then, the front door was unexpectedly kicked open, by Te3e. The seven guests had just enough time to enter, and see V-3's surprise. And with that surprise, came a lack of concentration on heating his Hot chocolate. The cup exploded from the heat, covering V-3 in boiling hot chocolate.As V-3 ran around screaming, Te3e smiled weakly. "Oops."The BIONICLE Hero, Ironman197, Junkyard, Noble Knight BioBeast, Cadias, and King of No Isles just started laughing.1:00 P.M.Bits of cardboard went flying like leaves in a hurricane, Pieces of cloth rained like snow. It was a Costume creation time. Each person worked their best to create the most creative, most unique costume. They all wanted to be the best. The only problem was Junkyard had hired professional costume makers to do the work for him, while he sat back watching old Horror shows on V-3's T.V."Don't look in the closet! NOOOO!" Junkyard shouted, jumping up from the couch, getting caught up in the movie. "Don't do it!" "Hey! You just stepped on my hat!" Hero shouted, as the metal foot of Junkyard trampled the innocent and unsuspecting hat."No I didn't! Your hat killed itself by jumping under my foot! Now shut up, I'm watching a movie!"

Cadias stood in the corner of the room, watching the Costume frenzy. He didn't have to worry, his mask was already on his face. A Klingon Mask (Which is all the details, since I know nothing of Star Trek). He needed nothing else to be ready for some costume based, candy getting fun. Beside him was Biobeast, wearing a blue suit, and sporting a funky looking wig on his head. Cadias couldn't help but be a bit curious. "What are you supposed to be? I've never-" "OBJECTION!" BioBeast shouted, swinging his arm out, right into Cadias's face. "What was that for!?" "Sorry, just getting into character."2:00 P.M. Hero preformed a daring leap up onto the couch, beside Junkyard, who was still glued to the screen of the television. He was humming loudly, cracking his whip randomly. "Do da do do, do da do, do do do do, do da do da do, dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dah!" He struck a lamp, sending it falling off a table and onto Te3e, who was sitting on the floor drawing up plans. "Hero!" Te3e shouted, as the lamp burst into flames, destroying Te3e's plans in a fireball. "Sorry about that..." He fell back off the couch as Te3e struck him with a rock.3:00 P.M. Ironman finished his costume, which was rather predictable. He was the obvious choice for someone with a name like his. He was James Bond. He was doing rolling flips, and shooting wildly with a nerf gun. "The name is Man, Ironman." Junkyard still sat, watching the movie's sequel now. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR LAST TIME, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Te3e stomped around the house, having used his elemental powers to create what was in his opinion, the greatest costume ever. A solid stone costume, covered in a thin layer of gold paint. He was from Dragon Quest, he was the mighty Gold Golem! (Or Goldman, depending on the game).So now, Indiana Jones and James bond were taking on the heavyweight Golem in an epic fight. Meaning something was going to get smashed. Te3e grabbed a vase, throwing it at the two action movie stars. A crack of the whip, and the piece of pricey pottery was pieces.4:00 P.M.V-3 walked out of his room, with a tinted fishbowl on his head. "What are you supposed to be?" Hero asked, looking at the Green costume and purple cape."I'm Mysterio! Isn't it obvious!?"Everyone else tilted their heads slightly, squinting. "Not really." All except Junkyard that is. "NO! THERE ARE TWO KILLERS AT THE DOOR THIS TIME! DON'T OPEN IT!"5:00 P.M.There was one hour left. One hour until all costumes had to be completed, And Junkyard's had arrived, it a large metal crate. As the Makuta paused his movie, he dashed outside to the crate, signing a paper from the delivery Matoran, and melting the crate with his vision.Inside, was the coolest costume ever. An exact replica of Classic Decepticon Soundwave. Junkyard ran back inside, and his armor flopped to the floor. Black shadow energy flowing into the new suit/costume. Then, Soundwave came to life. "This. Is. Awesome."Only one costume remained unfinished, the King of No Isles's. And it was almost done.5:30The Costume was completed, the hard work of five and a half hours, turned into KNI's greatest masterpiece, a costume so incredible, so original, so... "Narwhal! I am the might Narwhal!" He shouted, swinging his head to the side. "Narwhal!" Ironman barely dodged the tusked whale's tusk in time. "Watch it, you could take an eye out with that thing!" "That's the point." KNI Chuckled"We're all ready. Only half an hour until Candy time." V-3 grinned. "So Junkyard, what have you been watching?" The Makuta Soundwave smiled, sitting on the couch. "Just watch, and find out!"Everyone scattered around the room, taking seats to burn the last half an hour.5:45 P.M."DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

That was great. I couldn't help but laugh at Ironman being James Bond. And the last line is just awesome. Although there are two minor problems with this comdey.1. I was hoping to see some trick-or-treating anatics. I think there was some potential there for a few laughs.2. You didn't have me say Qapla'! I mean, come on! It's Qapla'! How can you not love Qapla'? :P Anyways, great job! I always enjoy reading your comedies.. they pleasantly lack the randomness that too many rely on.

Yes, yes I was. :P Good. I thought so.. isn't there a rule against one-chapter comedies? Also good! It's one of the three Klingon words I know. The others are bah (fire, as in shoot) and gah (A Klingon's favorite food. You don't want to know what it is.)Don't trust me on the spelling.. I only know how to spell Qapla'. Can't wait to see more! Keep up the good work!

BioBeast as Phoenix Wright?

Yep, Indeed he is, indeed he is.

...Seriously?

Yeah, he wanted that as a costume, and I'd never heard of it before. So he then told me about 'OBJECTION!', so I decided to include it.

Anyway, a brilliant story as always

Thank you, thank you!

even though Zaphos and I did not appear.

Sorry, I was trying to figure out who was back with BZPower, and I was going to ask you, but I forgot for some reason.

Klingons are actually very easy to describe. They have forehead bumps.

I saw that, I just didn't know how to describe them... you summed it up perfectly. Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Why not?

The question of all questions. The answer to even the toughest of questions. "Should I set myself on fire?" "Why Not?" "Should I eat the obviously poisoned apple?" "Why not?" "Should TDC try to make sense for once?" "Why not?"

Good job on the comedy TDC!

Thanks Bio, glad you like it! Let's hope part two turns out even better!

But one question, what's behind the door this time?

What is worse than any killer could even be? Yes, that's right. It was a highly pushy door-to-door salesman.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry about the long wait for this. School has been really eating into my time lately, but I have a little free time now to start writing again. Again I'll say, I'm really, really sorry everyone.A V-3 HalloweenPart 26:00 P.M."Te3e, why did you have to be a golem?!" V-3 grumbled, as he and Hero tried to pull the giant DQ monster through the doorway of V-3's home."Because It's awesome! At least I'm not wearing a fishbowl on my head!" Te3e remarked, trying to hit through the door, which wasn't big enough for the large stone costume."Yeah, that fishbowl is pretty horrible, you look nothing like Mysterio at all." Hero agreed, still trying to get Te3e through the door, and attempting to use a crowbar. "This isn't working!""Allow me." BioBeast grinned madly, walking up the the doorway. Hero and V-3 stepped aside. "Doorway, you do not wish to face my power! Let Te3e through, and I will not destroy you!"The doorway did nothing."Then you shall diiiiieeee!" Biobeast swung his arm out full force at the door frame. "OBJECTION!"The door frame was unharmed. BioBeast on the other hand....Was also unharmed. "Stupid doorway." His arm had grown tough by constantly shouting objection and smacking things. "You, doorway, have made a dangerous enemy!"Junkyard chuckled slightly. "I believe I can fix this, with ease." He walked up to the doorway, blasting the walls around the doorway and making the doorway bigger with his laser vision."Te3e grinned as he finally exited the building."My... my house... I just got it repaired!" V-3 wailed."I know. You really need to stop agreeing to host all of the holiday parties."6:10 P.M."Junkyard, are you sure this is a good idea?" Ironman asked, clearly skeptical."Of course! If we don't split into teams, and try to outdo the other team in total candy, what's the point of Halloween!?" The Makuta exclaimed."... to get and eat free candy?" Ironman remarked.The Makuta Soundwave leaned down in front of Ironman. "I can't eat candy. So let's do this as teams. It gives me a reason for getting candy." "Plus, my Rahkshi think they're too old to go out in costumes and get candy." Junkyard sighed. "Well, except one... but he's a little crazy.""Fine, I guess we can split into teams." Cadias sighed slightly. He had just wanted free candy, not some competition. "And who will we have on each team?"Junkyard grinned deviously as his mind started plotting. "V-3 and I will each choose the teams. I'll pick first."V-3, oblivious to what was about to happen, agreed. "Yeah, okay.""Good... I pick all the people with cool costumes." Junkyard smirked. "That means you're stuck with Objection, Klingy mask, and the Walrus.""I am a Narwhal!""Yeah, that thing.""How is that fair?!" BioBeast snapped."Yeah!""You stuck us with V-3!""..."6:20V-3 walked off with his team, all of which wished they were on the other team. "So, how are we going to beat them and get the most candy?""We're not. We're just going to lose, I know it." Cadias grumbled, shaking his head. "Why did we agree to this?""Because, we are going to win." BioBeast laughed strangely. "And then we can fill the candy with powderized ghost pepper and hand it out next year!"Everyone stopped and looked at him strangely."... What, am I the only one who does that?""The Narwhal thinks you are crazy.""At least I'm not talking in third person.""Do not insult the Narwhal. Or he will hurt you." KNI remarked calmly, wearing one of the strangest Halloween costumes that the world had even seen."We need to out think our enemies if we are going to out-candy them." Cadias suggested."I have a feeling just going from house to house isn't going to be enough. I have a plan." He pulled the other three members of the team into a huddle, whispering his plan."Woah... is that even legal?" V-3 asked, a slightly surprised look on his face."This will be fun! Fun Fun Fun with a capital N!" BioBeast laughed madly. "I get the gun, right?""The Narwhal does not approve of this plan. But he will go along with it to avoid losing." KNI noted is a wise voice.Elsewhere at this time, two beings were finishing their own Halloween preparations. Which involved lots of metal plating, and paint."Zaphos, this is going to be the coolest Halloween costume the world has ever seen." Hubert stated with a large grin, putting on multiple pieces of Metal."Yes, this Halloween will belong to us, we'll show them who's the greatest!" Zaphos announced, putting on a metal lion head mask, and plenty of plate or armor in varying colorsHubert climbed onto the Frostelus's back, putting on a metal helmet, and attaching robotic wings onto his arms. "Yes, this year, we will prove who the greatest costume makers of all time are, and V-3 will regret not inviting us to his Trick or Treating and Halloween party afterward!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Very nice Dark!

Thank you, I am glad you liked it.

But am I really the only one who fill's 'it' with powderized ghost pepper and hand it out next year?

I meant to write Candy there. XD I fixed it.

TDC, you have made two serious mistakes.

I never make mistakes. Only unintentional errors.

YOU FORGOT QAPLA'!!

Don't worry... It's coming soon.

Oh, and you mildly insulted Klingons. Klingy mask?

It's Junkyard. The only earth thing he's really into is Transformers. And he's still stuck in the eighties right now.

Other than that, great job.

Thanks!

Yes, I am the schemer... and the first guy to admit defeat. Your accurate description of me is more than slightly creepy.

I've spoken to you through P.M. enough that I think that those P.M.s are how I did that. I'm like an evil AI computer. I learn...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I've spoken to you through P.M. enough that I think that those P.M.s are how I did that. I'm like an evil AI computer. I learn...

What? Impossible. You and I only have a PM conversation nearing a total of 900 messages. How would you know me so well?

I never make mistakes. Only unintentional errors.

Really? Huh, I thought they were the same thing. :P

Don't worry... It's coming soon.

Oh, and you mildly insulted Klingons. Klingy mask?

It's Junkyard. The only earth thing he's really into is Transformers. And he's still stuck in the eighties right now.
Well, he needs to get unstuck. Transformers aren't going to save him if he runs into the Borg. Or, even worse.... tribbles in a container of quadtricale. Assuming that I spelled quadtricale right. :P

It's a quadro-triticale Cadias.Anyway, I see that Zaphos and I have appeared again. Your puny costumes can not stand against the might of the God of Destruction, GAOGAIGAR!!!MWAHAHAHAH!Got a bit carried away there, but anyway...Another great chapter, and I can't really see any spelling or grammar errors.