Choose your ammo!

TERIDAX941

Choose your ammo!  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So we've already seen topics on what launcher we all like best, be it the Zamor Sphere Launchers or the Midak Skyblasters, but what about the ammunition types? If you were given the choice of a weapon, and it's ammo, which would you choose? (this only applies to story versions of the weapon, how it functions in real life doesn't count.)

The given choices are:

-Bamboo disks ;)

-Kanoka disks (any known power or metru variation)

-Rhotuka Spinners (any known power)

-Zamor Spheres (any known power)

-Vampiric Sea Squid

-Explosive Cordak Missiles

-Midak Skyblaster Light Spheres

-Nynrah Ghostblaster Missiles (original or adaptive armor variation)

-Thornax fruit

One may argue the Krana cuz they can be thrown at enemies, but they're not necessarily weapon ammo, so they're a maybe. :) But anyway, let me know what you guys prefer, let's have fun with this eh?

Edited by Iron_Man5

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Kanoka disks or Zamor spheres.

You can make MASKS out of Kanonka disks. And they look better than Bamboo disks.

Zamor spheres can be any power you want them to be. Midak skyblaster ammo is just a light variant of the Zamor spheres. (Although I do prefer the Midak Skyblaster better).

Possibly also explosive cordak missiles.

The rhotuka is my favourite projectile for its versatility. It can fit into any weapon or armour, and it makes perfect sense in the Rahi that have them.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Rhotuka or Metru-Nui Kanoka disk.

Rhotuka gets you an energy disk that does one power determined by your personality/species. It is almost certain to be useful, whatever it is, and you can sort of fly with them.

Kanoka disk, super powered frisbees, that you can (apparently, according to the rules of Alkilini, and other Metru-Nui sports) use as a surf board which may or may not be able to fly. Also its variety of industrial uses make it pretty sweet.

Edited by The Undertaken

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

Rhotuka Spinners. They can travel really far and have a various number of powers to choose from. Plus they look really cool.

If I could pick a second option, it would be the Zamor Spheres. They may not of had the traveling powers of the Rhotuka, but they still packed a punch at close range.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I enjoyed Zamor just cuz of the possibilities of what you can put in them (plus there was like a billion of them in the sets, so the Piraka never ran out of ammo, you just kept reloading haha)

The kanoka disks were also fun just for the sake of each metru having an ability plus the power of the disk. Adds to the fun no? ;)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Absolutely Rhotuka.

1) They don't run out.

2) They change path midflight based on your commands.

3) Generally they have whatever power best fits your personality.

4) You can also sort of hover on them (I dunno if it works for larger beings like us, but could have some other uses).

Most of the others either run out or don't have any extra kick to begin with (Bamboo :P), and have other weaknesses like that. Some like the Zamor do admittedly have the advantage of having whatever you want in them; not being locked into one power like the Rhotuka, but given the other issues I would still go with Rhotuka.

• Upvote 2

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)