Mask of Life Powers

It could, but the MoL is more likely to give you vampiric immortality or another 'broken' immortality than the 'eternal youth' most people want.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Well, considering that most bionicle characters have been alive for over 100,000 years, and are not suffering from any signs of old age (except maybe achar, but he is really old. Gresh is over 100,000 years old and is consitered young!), immortality seems a moot point.

• Upvote 1

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

It could, but the MoL is more likely to give you vampiric immortality or another 'broken' immortality than the 'eternal youth' most people want.

I think it would choose the punishment most suited for the person for longing for such great "gift". For instance Immortality (as in eternal youth) can become the greatest curse if all people around you and all your loved ones start dying of old age and all you can do is move on with you're life and endure death laughing in your face until you can't handel it anymore and go insane.

It possibly could, but only those that the Ignika deemed worthy.

This might be the greatest curse you know, because of all the suffering never dying can cause. For instance eternal loneliness.

• Upvote 1

Immortality would be mostly pointless for the Matoran, mostly because a core tenet of their religion is Destiny. Once you gave fulfilled your Destiny, there's no reason to fear death, because you've lived your life well.

• Upvote 1

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

But only while he wore it, and even them he didn't want immortality. The Ignika forced him into being a guardian, he'd likely have chosen a different boon if he had any sort of choice.

So I guess the answer is "yes, but only if you're its last hope as a guardian."

The powers are:

Creating life

Manipulating life energy

Destroying life

Unleasing a life-based nova blast. (Toa only)

Granting immortality would likely fall under manipulating life energy (to make it so that the being has a constant supply of it, always). Also may fall under creating life if the wearer has the mask - creating more life energy on a regular basis so that the wearer remains alive.

(and the Ignika creating life is frowned on by Greg...)