BIONICLE Nuva: Tiribombastic!

Jam Pot Studios

15225911178_4e27d18d47_o.jpg

Click for Tiribombastic!

'Tiribomba' is such a fabulous Matoran name, I decided he had to make an appearance in Nuva, and thus the first all-Matoran episode of the series was born! It's no technical masterpiece - I had to make the whole thing in two days, as I would then be packing to go to university (which is where I am now) but I'm pleased with the dialogue, especially one little nerdy name-drop (see if you can find it). Thanks to ChickenBond for voicing Tiribomba at the last minute, and for doing so with such enthusiasm. What do you guys think, should Tiribomba become a recurring character?

This episode also features a new title sequence that I'm very proud of, and is (I think) more novel than the one I was originally using.

In addition, check out BIONICLE: The Untold Chapters, a playlist of of short films from various creators set in and around the adventures of the main BIONICLE storyline. A big thank you to Ids5621, TheBohrokMan and Vrahno for allowing me to add their films to this collection! Hopefully this will increase over time, with films from all across the BIONICLE saga.

The next few episodes are written, but they may be a while away. Like I said, I'm now at university, and while I can still make animations I'm not 100% sure whether they'll be as frequent. I'm already limited in terms of printing new backdrops, and most of my brick buckets are at home, on the other side of the country. However, I plan to get to the next few episodes of Nuva and, as always, their releases will alternate between my YouTube channel and the Custom BIONICLE channel, so subscribe to both to stay up to date!

If you have any feedback or suggestions, or things you'd like to see in a future short, feel free to post them! I'm constantly trying to think of ways to improve the series, or even ideas for a new series - would anyone want to see Metru?

The next episode is called The Seventh Stone, and you can read more about upcoming episodes here. Don't worry, I won't post any spoilers  :D .

-Jam Pot
Edited by Jam Pot

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

That was beautiful. Very lovely animation, very fluid. I'm sure that took like a million years! I enjoyed that very much, excellent work. This one is for the Bionicle history books :P

Indeed - a most wondrous and beauteous masterpiece of cinema sure to last for all time  :D

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg