LEGO Minifigures Series 12 Now Available

tn_10_01_14-minifigures-series-12-availa

It's been a long wait, but the wait is now over. LEGO reports on Twitter that series 12 of the popular LEGO Minifigures theme is now available for USD 3.99 the minifigure. You can choose once again from a variety of 16 minifigures, ranging from a joker (not evil, though, as I don't see Batman anywhere nearby), a pizza delivery guy, an old-school wizard and a rock star to the funny pig costume guy depicted on the left, and much more! Which ones will you get?

View the full article

Oddly, I was worried I was going to have to wait ages to find a Dino Tracker for a reasonable price on the secondary market (I don't get out much and I'm not buying massive amounts of blindbags online for a single minifig) but I found one for less than retail price as soon as I searched. I guess other people aren't as excited for Dino Tracker as I am or something?

When my little brothers first saw the Space Miner, they got really excited and exclaimed "It's Doctor Who!" I suppose it does look a lot like the space gear he put on in Waters of Mars. I really want to get it, if not for the design, then to build a Doctor Who space suit. :D It would also be great to get the Wizard, Hun Warrior, Miner and the Gamer, but $4? Little bit ridiculous for just a minifigure. Especially something like the Gamer or Pizza guy who barely has any extra printing or new molds.

• Upvote 1