Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Okay I teleport everyone playing this game to one of the most horrible and dangerous dimensions in all of creation.

It is part of the forbidden five realms.

It is the nightmare dimension

where all your secret fears are out to get you.

Don't try escaping, only beating all of your fears allows freedom.

My Mask and go luck.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I come to terms with my "Fears" and I let a manifestation of my courageousness defeat them

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I follow him out of the nightmare dimension, and in gratitude for his help I warp the Mask out of his hands rather than killing him in some messy fashion. (Yes, I know I've been doing that often, but it's the thought that counts, all right?)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I warp your hands into mine, as they hold the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well that played out differently than I plain.

Oh well guess I'll just toss the Inary's Godkarmachine into the heart of a exploding galaxy.

(yes galaxies can explode naturally in space. And no I didn't cause this one to explode.)

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I crash my air fleet into you.

My mask.

Oh well guess I'll just toss the Inary's Godkarmachine into the heart of a exploding galaxy.

Ohohohohohoho, there will be NONE of that. Especially since you can't get to the Godkarmachine. You may be correct with your "Core Dimension" shtick, but that doesn't override my conniving ways.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

you may be godlike, but I...

HAVE...

TOAST!

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I take the toast that DFWoD made and eat it. I then sock you in the mouth.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make several thousand bug-zappers slap your face.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I leave you guys for one day, just because I wanted a new trenchcoat, and you all turn into namby-pambies.

I pretend to take the Mask from you, before paralysing you with a little hypnosis and slamming you into the ground head-first. Bet you forgot I could hypnotise people, huh?

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Inary tried PSI Starstorm Omega!

tumblr_m6prt6Xqtv1qbbbqro1_500.gif

900 HP of mortal Damage to Takizawa!

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg