Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I put a large trampoline on the mountain.

While you attempt to outrun the flying Toa Onaku, I grab the mask and escape through a crack in spacetime.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Please don't start damaging spacetime. I just got finished slaughtering most of the people with the ability to do that, don't make me go through that again.

I warp the Mask across time and space into my hands.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately, it also comes with a free picture of a Weeping Angel.

I use a grapple gun to retreive the mask through a transtemporal portal while you are trying not to blink.

My mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The problem with using a Weeping Angel against me, is that they feed by sending people back in time and feasting on the life they would have lived had they not been sent back. I'm immortal and have lived for longer than you could possibly imagine, so I doubt a hundred or so years will put much of a dent in my lifespan.

I allow myself to be sent back and simply wait out the years until I return to present times. I then warp the Mask from the grapple gun back into my hands.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I hit the mask out of your hands and proceed to dunk it on you. I leave you awestruck by my performance.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

What appears to be me standing awestruck, is actually me standing with my eyes closed. You realise too late to stop the Weeping Angel from sneaking up behind you and sending you back to the past. I'm also sent back of course, but I can use those years to stop you from surviving to the present.

Besides, what better to do when stuck into the past than to create ridiculous global conspiracies to serve as backup plans, eh?

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I send a huge Bengal Tiger back in time to where you are. I then stick a pair of mirror-goggles on the Angel, permanently locking it, and take the mask from under it.

My mask.

...straight into my path. I make sure to immediately grab your Mask and shatter it in my fist, before letting my new (in relative terms, I've had it for decades) pet tiger maul you.

I had a lot of time on my hands during my wait. Thanks for the tiger by the way, Some Random Phrase. I had fun taming it.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I trick you into listening to Marvin The Paranoid Android's autobiography on Audible. As you break down in tears from the sheer depressingness of it, I snatch the mask and stick it in a personal pocket universe.

My mask.

I rip open the portal to said universe and take it by force.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You fall into a huge pit and I grab the mask.

My mask

You trip into the pit alongside me. I survive the fall, but you do not.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I kill the mailman and take the mask on its way to you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

This mindless violence spurs me out of my depression (great job), and I create a sonic wave to vibrate apart your molecules.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It turns out that that plant was actually a part of my nature reserve. The government has its way with you. This time by public execution.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I get out of my sentence by showing the law enforcement that your plant is alive and unburnt. With no evidence, no motive and no witnesses, it'd be impossible to hold me even if it weren't for my friends in high places.

Time Travel is such a useful thing, by the way. I'd do it more often if it weren't for the Time Police.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Time Police? What Time Police? There's no Time Police. What are you talking about? There's no such thing as the Time Police. Never has been. They are entirely non-existent. Yup. They aren't real in any shape or form and most definitely not keeping a close eye on you and your temporal shenanigans. I mean, you do remember what happened last time, right? So what possible reason could they have for still sticking around?

While you wonder about this, I walk away with the mask.

My mask.

Someone up there must know me personally, considering that most of what I've done was to bring a plant back to life.

Sure, there's also the conspiracy I set up after that Weeping Angel sent me back in time, but I do stuff like that all the time and I made sure not to alter any Fixed Points. Nothing which should warrant a close scrutiny.

That said, I can ponder just as well with the Mask, so I dash up to you and tackle you to the ground before you can react, taking the Mask and walking off deep in thought.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Whatever crimes you committed in time & space, you're under arrest for them. I slash you with my sword twice & freeze you in place, shrinking your immobile body to the size of an action figure,

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I rush in to rescue TwilightVezon, kicking you head off and trading your decapitated body to a tribe of cannibals for an advanced piece of technology they thought was an idol for praying to. Said advanced piece of technology is useful in reverting TwilightVezon to his proper state. I then clarify that I was actually completely serious about the Time Police being non-existent.

Meanwhile, the mask has become the shell of a newborn hoi turtle, which now promptly crawls away at a leisurely pace.

Turtle's mask.

No, they're real, I've encountered them before. That said, I haven't actually encountered them in millennia. Perhaps I really did kill them all.

Oh, and I pick up the turtle, leaving the Mask on it.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I instantly appear in front of you, having teleported to you by tracking the Mask.

I dramatically fling my arm to the side, which does absolutely nothing since I can't control magnetism any more. After a moment I remember this, and settle for simply picking you up and throwing you through a wall instead.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The force of the impact makes the wall collapse on you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg