Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I chop off all of your limbs and let you bleed out.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The vat of molten steel suddenly violently explodes, sending the molten steel in all directions. From the epicentre of the explosion appears an armoured figure clad completely in searing white and gold armour, instantly recognizable as LightVezon. The figure immediately follows up on his attack by firing a solid beam of light through Inary's chest.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Another Inary is immediately ported down to the fray and readies for the confrontation with LightVezon. So, as previously mentioned, I essentially have the vast reserve of energy from the taking of TwilightVezon's soul. If that is the case, then I must still have with me some of the remaining essence of him, including pieces of LightVezon's soul. Now, should he actually be standing in front of me, he would most likely be torn apart by sheer paradox alone, but I won't take my chances.

Seeing LightVezon, I ready my Spirit Buster for the release of a massive energy spike. I aim at him and force all of the spirit of TwilightVezon in such a concentrated amount that LightVezon is utterly wiped from existence. Due to the sudden destruction of LV, TwilightVezon is thus destroyed. Now all that remains is a pool of molten steel and the shattered soul of TwilightVezon. Or rather , I should say ShadowVezon, as LightVezon has met with oblivion.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

We had defused before Inary absorbed me, so no paradox. Plan wouldn't have worked if we were still TwilightVezon. You see, my Staff of Unlimited Power repairs my soul, and LightVezon's Staff (bet you forgot he had one too, huh?) restores him from his latest saved backup of his mind. We had been holding back, waiting for Onaku to spring our trap, but we're done waiting.

We immediately fuse back together into TwilightVezon once more, and impale you with a spear of light far larger than the one used to provoke you earlier. "It's time for this game to end. If the universe is going to keep resisting the brave new world, then it shall be forced into place."

My Mask. (That was awful timing, TSM.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And how do you plan on ending this game we play? The eternal struggle for the mask is what will keep us in this world, and you know that. So, logically, you would most likely attempt to kill us seekers through some form of genocide. You tried to do this before, but to high backlash. None of us were affected by the "Judas Poison" in the long run, including me. What do plan on doing to rid us of our universe. We've destroyed this place countless times and you've done nothing that to the game that will hold permanently. Basically, there is nothing that will keep us down, not even your conniving schemes, fusions, Staffs, fantastic powers, or traps. There's another question that went through my mind as soon as you tried to get Onaku to help you with your goals: Why? Why do you suddenly want revolution? What do you really want from this? Why did you set yourself up as a god only to want the universe rid of them? Who do you think you are? 

What is this "brave new world?"

I continue the struggle and show that even your beams of light are not enough to best me. I take the beam of light out of my body and volley it back at you. You dodge, of course, but right into the new Twilight Box.

"That old piece of junk?" you probably think to yourself as you trip into it. Well, not entirely. You see, the Godkarmachine-HToG hybrid did finally pay off: It gave me a roundabout to your Staff of Unlimited Power. The Hybrid directs the flow of my spiritual power and lets me seep a fraction of my essence directly into you. Thus, the Staff is now partly under my control. With sheer willpower that can counteract your spiritual connection with the Staff, you can no longer use the Staff to bypass the effects of the Box and you are trapped in there until your inferno of a temper for bloody revolution will simmer down. 

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

"You've done nothing that to the game that will hold pernamently." You're not the first person to make that claim, Inary. It's strange though, I don't tend to hear from Shadowhawk, Aeron, The Nold, Kayn, The Rider, Norik, Kopaka, Pupwa, Hordaki, or any of the countless others who I've slaughtered over the eons. Many of them were as powerful or possibly even stronger than you, certainly as stubborn, so you'd think that if your hypothesis was true, that they'd still be showing up. Almost sounds as if that was a clear falsehood, hmm? I'm sure they would agree, if they were still here to speak.

But that's ignoring your main question. You want to know my motivation? Simply LOOK AROUND YOU. Look at the devastation our power has caused. Someday, one of us will go too far and we'll all feel the consequences. I had hoped that I could prevent this simply by killing everyone with that level of power, and I never claimed to be an exception to my crusade. The issue is that I believed the universe itself was changing for the better, and that hasn't come to pass. That is something I intend to correct.

The problem with your strategy is that the entity you imprisoned was merely a personification of myself to draw your attention. Even as you believe I am finally trapped, several more shadows of my form rise from the shadows, their appearances shifting and distorting in as they lunge for you.

My Mask. (I'm not dependent on my Staff, you know.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Finally, a rather straightforward answer. But the game still remains.

I simply absorb the shadows that you present me.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The walls around you break apart and the pieces coalesce together to create a giant approximation of my form, which crushes you under a massive fist of rubble.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But you see, that "creation" is as much a part of me as the part of me sealed in the Twilight Box. They're effectively two pieces of bark in a monolithic tree. Your attack has as much impact as if you had lightly tapped that metaphorical tree with a feather.

The difference is that trees generally don't use magnetism to make your armour collapse inwards on itself. Magnetism isn't just for throwing people, you know.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm sure you feel proud of yourself, Toa Smoke Monster. Unfortunately your opinion is wrong, as your victory only lasts as long as it takes for one of the aforementioned "shadows of my form" to spring from behind and choke you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Naota made a valiant effort, but I'm afraid that while darkness still exists within this realm, my shadowy manifestations cannot be stopped.

As they're useless against you, Inary, I instead cause the shrunken model of my likeness to explode, sending small shards of jagged metal flying in all directions.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I strenuously piece the TinyVezon back together and return it to back to its sender. Using my little control over it, I make it attach itself to your being and make it explode again.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I walk in with a starbucks in one hand, and the mask in the other. I look around at the chaos that has unfolded since I left, and find myself at a loss. "You guys still haven't figured out that mask you have is a group illusion?!!" I then throw the real mask into the fray, and take my leave once more.

Was my mask since I left, but now is no more.

(You seem to think I want the Mask, Onaku. I only pretend to still be interested because I know you Seekers can't help but fall for the bait.)

I prevent you from leaving by entrapping you in a large wall of ice.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I melt the wall of ice with THERMAL RADIATION!

My mask.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

I forcefully close the plothole left by the shattering of Noob's existence. You are caught in the crossfire.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You too are sucked into the plothole. I tried to stop that from happening, but whatever.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I hastily close the plothole to prevent myself from getting sucked in as well, and breathe a sigh of relief at the fact that practically all of my rivals have just removed themselves from the opposition to my crusade.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You always act like you have some ulterior motive for going after the mask. Well spill it, what is it you're actually up to?

Meanwhile, a trained squad of teenage mutant hoi turtles wipe the floor with you and make off with the mask.

Teenage mutant hoi turtles' mask.

Well, originally, I wanted the Mask as a permanent power source for the Staff of Unlimited Power, since it's really inefficient at using power. The thing is, I now have so much power that it really doesn't matter. The Mask is basically now just bait, since it gives me a way to track you guys down. After all, though I can detect the Mask's energy, I can't do the same for you guys. (It also serves as a nice distraction, as you're too busy focusing on the Mask to consider what else I'm doing at the same time.)

But I digress. I'm actually a trained martial artist myself, you know. Karate, Capoeira, that sort of thing. Besides, even the best fighters can be overwhelmed, and the teenage mutant hoi turtles quickly find that although they may have had an easy time fighting one manifestation of my form, I just keep spawning more until they are overwhelmed.

Still, it was nice to have some actual heroes fight me for once. Maybe next time I'll get some ones who can at least pretend they could be anywhere near my level.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As a gift to the brave heroic turtles, I bestow them with the power to kick righteous amounts of a##, thus turning them into the Mighty Mutant Hoi Rangers; heroes of the universe, with the one goal of fighting evil wherever it may lurk. Since you more than fit that bill, they proceed to wiping the floor with you and all the additional bodies you send after them. It turns out that no matter how many of yourself you send, they can kick their collective a##es.

Hoi Rangers' mask.

Another Inary appears after the last one met quite an unsavory demise. I slap the backs of the Hoi Rangers until they curl up into their shells as a defense mechanism. I take the mask and leave.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I put up an electrified energy barrier to block your exit, before shooting you from behind.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy