Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I take the blade out his back and slit your throat with it.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I slow you down with the a e s t h e t i c of Vaporwave.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I recreate the coveted cell phones and the world proclaims me as its ruler and you are forced to give me the mask as tribute.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I manipulate events to allow the kick-off of a revolution against the parasitic dominance of the cell phones. I then use the uprising and your dethroning as a distraction while I steal the Mask from you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I destroy the planet after my dethroning, steal the mask from the space debris, and establish a democratic state on a neighboring planet.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Wait, so they know about the time-alteration that occurred after they all died? That's some weird black magic you've got there.

Time itself's mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The laws of time travel can be confusing sometimes, and this is one of those occasions. I see that it has confused you, so I use that to my advantage by swiping the Mask for myself.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I reverse the polarity of the magnetism on every piece of your body. This causes them to repel each other, ripping you apart.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I release the bonds among the atoms in your body. You too are ripped apart.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I release the bonds among the atoms in your body. You too are ripped apart.

My mask.

I replace all of the Carbon-12 in your body with Carbon-14.

I then get away with the mask as you're confused by your Carbon molecules in you becoming Nitrogen molecules, and as to why you're emitting Beta Particles.

My mask.

Does anyone want a ton of Helium Nuclei? I have some that I can use now. =P

(...That was one of my more inventive ways of stealing a mask.)

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I douse you with gasoline and when you try to incinerate me, you are set ablaze.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

As we both witness Toa Aeron become his own funeral pyre, I snap your neck.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I teleport in after getting a body with stronger atomic bonds, and promptly spit out the bourbon I was drinking when I see that Aeron's here. My moment of panic turns into relief when I see that Aeron's already dead (not that it'd be the first time if he came back, I mean I managed to drive him so insane that someone had to put him down, and he still came back none the worse for wear), and I give you a pat on the back as thanks. Unfortunately for you, my gratitude doesn't change the fact that I have a universe to liberate, and you find yourself exploding shortly afterwards after the bomb I placed on your back detonates.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I think it's more likely that the fainting would actually have been caused by the ridiculously huge mistake you've just made. Showing me my future wasn't your best move. Now that I know I'm going to fail, I can plan ahead.

For the record, what I was actually doing was tricking you into ignoring me while I began assimilating the ground, as I've been doing the entire time we've been fighting. I was banking on the fact that you'd be too distracted with your petty squabble over the Mask to notice.

I promptly spring back to my feet as soon as I'm ready, lunging at you and returning both of us to the present before you can realise and try to fix your massive blunder.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

To spite Wind's warning, I proceed to playing out the most violent, gruesome, gory scene ever written in this game or anywhere in this forum. The audience is mortified, the mods are tearing their hair out in outrage, and the admins are debating on whether or not to insta-ban me for my crimes against the website.

During this absolutely humongous distraction, a hoi turtle waddles away with the mask, completing my plan of delivering it the mask.

Hoi turtle's mask.

In a burst of anger, I suddenly rise up and fire a gargantuan beam of energy at the hoi turtle. The immense power of the blast not only atomises the creature, but also obliterates a sizeable chunk of the planet. The Mask naturally survives the blast, being nigh-invulnerable.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I absorb the souls of the millions who you have just slaughtered all for the sake of killing a hoi turtle into the Spirit Buster and wait.

Your mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

My moment of rage wasn't incurred by the turtle, he was just unfortunate enough to have been the focal point of my outburst.

No, the root of my anger is that that all of my major enemies from the past seem to be inexplicably returning from the grave one by one. It's worrying, you know, when I'm so close to my final victory. Better to vent that anger now than to let it consume me later. (I'd go back and simply restore everything, but since you have the souls of the dead, they'd just be revived as empty husks.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, to prove that you care, I grant the souls freedom once more, to see if you do what you say you will.

Your mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

With a wave of my hand, the damage I caused is completely repaired. The souls are returned to their bodies, their memories of these events wiped to preserve their psyche.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

...I haven't slept (not counting unconsciousness, temporal stasis and the occasional coma) in countless aeons, TSM. I can assure you that lack of sleep has nothing to do with any insanity I may have.

Oh, and the problem with your plan is that I may not care about the Mask for myself, but I understand it's use in achieving my true goals. Namely that by tracking it's energy I can, by proxy, track you.

I then simply teleport you over to me, and then freeze the air in your lungs to suffocate you.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I teleport us to a desolate area of the universe and fire off a volley of gravitational wells that surround you. As you attempt to not be torn apart, several nearby stars crash into you at tremendous speed due to the sudden shift in gravity.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg