Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Like I said, I got better. (Besides, even if I couldn't regenerate/hop into another body, I could just ask LightVezon to fetch it for me.)

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You die of a radical stomach worm and salmonella. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I drop a pumpkin on your bones.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

The pumpkin mutates into a monster and tears your head off, rooting in to the cavity to take control of your body.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I banish LightVezon from this universe. To prevent LightVezon from ever returning to it, I infuse it with his very antithesis. No, that's not you, ShadowVezon, since that would mean that you two getting fused would have resulted in the annihilation of the both of you. Anyway, my action means that if LightVezon were ever to return to this universe, he would be destroyed, since this universe is now inherently a hostile environment to him. As a side effect, this means that you are also weakened, since you are in part similar to LightVezon. Weak enough, in fact, that I can chop your head off with a regular sword relatively easily.

My mask.

Whilst you are chopping, I am shopping.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

With LightVezon no longer around to hold the sun in place, I take direct action and block out the sun's light to ensure that Halloween night will be unable to end once it arrives. I then stage an attack in the very shopping center you are at to greaten global tensions in regards to the upcoming holiday.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I put on a skeleton mask and spook you.

My mask.

///////

Using powerful necromantic magic, I raise an army of the dead to terrorise the living. This also resurrects The Collector, who I force to shoot you using some of his nigh-limitless ammo.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The skeletons arrive. They start their annual war on their enemies, with you being among said foes. Me, having suddenly turned into a skeleton, am easily able to walk in, take the mask, and walk away, as the skeletons absolutely and completely overwhelm you thanks to your immense debuff.

My mask.

evillaugh.gifThank you, Toa Smoke Monster. I was worried that I would need to do the job myself, but clearly you had it well in hand.

I send off my Enforcers to fight the monsters, allowing them to assimilate their abilities and grow in power. Their appearance has become even more nightmarish since you last encountered them, all the better to scare the populace with. I have likewise remodelled myself to create terror, which will enable my final stratagem once Halloween enters full swing.

As a being embodying pure darkness, my powers experience a massive increase through Halloween, allowing me to defeat you in battle. I make sure that your painful demise appears far more horrifying than it actually is, and that enough people see it to spread the word. (It helps that people are already unnerved, with the endless night, army of monsters and all.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Now, now, ShadowVezon. I, Kranan the Toa of Unity and Beyond, gather all the villagers together and with the power of unity, we drive the darkness away.

I use my ethereal powers that is beyond the beyond and speeds up time which brings us to November 1st.

Oh...I see you're still alive. You and I are locked in a one-on-one Neville vs Voldermort battle and once again...good triumphs. I claim the Kanohi Ignika.

My mask!

Edited by Koala Kranan

With Kranan dead, I'm no longer locked in battle. With a tremendous amount of effort (especially considering how weakened I am from Onaku's attack earlier) I force time to reverse a day, setting my plan back on track. It leaves me significantly weakened, but the power of Halloween nullifies that momentarily.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A noble attempt, but my unique physiology allows me to return in another body. I fight back, my power increased from the belief in the terror of Halloween, and manage to overwhelm you.

You see, as people's fear of me spreads, my power grows exponentially. By Halloween's peak, I'll be unstoppable.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The darkness is rising...I must not let this go on. There must be another way.

I got it! You devour the fear of others, but you will never devour mine. For I have no fear in you or Halloween. I charge my power and strike you with...SPIRIT BOMB!

The mask is in my hands now. My mask.

I am severely diminished by the attack, but I emerge from the blast alive. I immediately teleport behind you and impale you through the chest to put you out of commission.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I force you to drink several gallons of raw Chef Boyardee soup and pasta.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I drown you in the soup.

My mask.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

I eat the pasta and grow STRONG!

Then I break your leg.

My mask.

///////

I was in the other galaxy, and I eat Onaku and the aliens, before eating you as well.

My mask.

///////

Unfortunately for you, by eating us you broke the can, allowing us to break free. We burst from your chest, leaving a messy corpse behind.

Oh, and Onaku? Being fused with Toa Smoke Monster alters my being enough that I'm far less weakened by my antithesis. Smooth move there.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My corpse reforms into a new version of myself, before cracking your spine over my knee.

My mask.

///////

I collect it back.

My mask.

///////

Actually, ShadowVezon, what you may not have realized is that your fusion with SmokeMonster isn't multiplicative, not even additive, but instead averaging. That is, it takes the average of your and SmokeMonster's powers. The result is that you're actually less powerful than you were when you were just yourself and weakened. Imagine that...

Anyway, I beat up Kovsorr and dunk his head in a toilet bowl before flushing it.

My mask and bullying of Kovsorr.