Onaku

I step over your cold, dead body.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

No, it's actually quite cold. Human bodies are so frail, it nearly died from the shock of the fall alone; let alone the swim. No wonder I had to ditch it so soon for another, it was a miracle I could get it to teleport.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I glance around, too confused to take in what's going on. Nobody was making sense. They were making nonsense.

And the only way to beat nonsense is with...more nonsense.

I raise my blade in the air and summon my army of aquatic koala bears. They surface to the shores of the beach with each of them clasping golden laser tridents in their hands. They attack every one my adversaries on the beach who dare steal the mask. One of them approach me with the mask. Just as I was extended my hand to claim the Ignika, a crystal dolphin shark appears from out of nowhere and snatches the mask with its jaw. It runs away to shore and dives into the sea.

Crystal dolphin shark's mask.

I shatter the crystal dolphin shark.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

A squad of planes fly overhead, coated in reflective painting. This allows copies of me to jump down and rain from the sky onto you, crushing you under our weight.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

A hand tears up through the submarine's hull and grabs your leg, then forcefully pulls you out of the submarine, exposing you to the incredible underwater pressure and killing you. In the short moment before you are crushed to death, you see that the one who pulled you out of the submarine... is Hoi-Nui. But at the same time, not quite. In fact, you are quite certain, in your last few milliseconds, that you can see more than one Hoi-Nui, but that might just be your brain in the process of being crushed speaking.

Anyone above the surface of the ocean would notice a massive fleet of ships arriving from deep space in orbit around the planet, with some of the smaller ones (still extremely massive) descending into the atmosphere and deploying its forces. Anyone looking upon the symbols so brazenly displayed on the ship's hulls and the soldier's chest emblems would know exactly who these invaders were. The Acragus Kalraii Conquest had arrived. And the soldiers all bear a startling resemblance to Hoi-Nui.

Meanwhile, back underwater, AbyssalVezok and his gang manages to destroy the handful of fake Hoi-Nuis there and retrieve the mask, before making their way deeper under the sea with it.

I stand on board one of the Conquest's ships, disguised as a member their non Hoi-Nui clone military.

AbyssalVezok's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I need... more time...

The remaining mirror clones fall back into defensive positions, and I take control of key people across the planet through their reflections to prevent any ill-advised decisions.

In an attempt to deal some damage and make me seem more powerful than I really am, I use very durable mirrors to channel the rays of the sun into a focussed beam of destruction, directing it towards the fleet in an attempt to destroy some of the ships.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I regret nothing.

My mask.

///////

That's an admirable feat, Collector, so you should count yourself lucky. Not many people can claim that after facing so much hardship Don't worry though, your pain will soon be over.

I teleport you into space, directly into the path of the Solar Death Ray being fired at the Acragus Kalraii fleet. Considering that this beam is hotter than the Sun, it should hurt considerably (understatement of the century).

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The fleet isn't even fazed by your pathetic beam. It opens fire on the surface, obliterating you and the neighbouring 50 km radius... or, well, would have obliterated you, if you hadn't been quickly re-located by TempestuousZaktan. He pats you on the back, as you two look upon the obliteration of the massive area you used to be in.

I've made my way to the engine room of the capital ship. I start tampering with some of the mechanisms, although they won't be any wiser until later on.

Your and TZ's mask.

Thet magnet also pulls everything else in range to you, crushing you to death.

I alter my bodystructure to be demagnetised, alter the colour of my armour to be pure black, and stop emitting heat to make myself enarly impossible to detect. I then rocket upwards into space, teleporting the magnet into my hands along the way, and dash directly into the enemy fleet. I throw the magnet towards the ships before flying back down to Earth, hoping that the strength of "the strongest magnet in existence" will cause a sizable portion of the army to crash into and destroy each other before they can destroy the magnet.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hah. Please. You think the fleet isn't shielded against magnetic attacks? What do you take them for, amateurs?

Anyway, using scanners that use other methods of detection than light and infared signatures, they confirm that you were in fact not destroyed by their attack, and continue their assault, firing several volleys of their previous attack directly at you, obliterating thousand kilometre wide crater into the surface of the planet. But again, as before, you find yourself safely out of reach of the attack, with TempestuousZaktan by your side. "I'm thinking you're getting tired of that, eh boss-man?"

Your and TZ's mask.

It's not like I have many other options right now. I can't get close enough to assimilate the fleet with my lowered durability, and I need the Enforcers to keep AbyssalVezok's gang safe until I'm ready to begin evacuation.

I thank TempestuousZaktan for helping me once more, before starting my third desperate plan. During this time, I have managed to construct a pair of massive mirrors so large that they dwarf the Earth in size. I teleport one of the mirrors directly in front of the enemy fleet so that the ships at the front of the fleet will fly through the mirror, crossing through the mirror realm and emerging far from the action. This does of course leave them undamaged - my hope is that the fight would be over before they could return.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The fleet comes out of mirror space right on the other side of the planet. However, what they don't realize is that by using their mirror-drives, they've doomed themselves to an early demise. The capital ship starts fluctuating in and out of mirror space, with sharding* fracturing the hull and damaging the crew until all of it shatters into quadrillions of miniature shards. I had thankfully already made my way off the ship before then. Unfortunately, this still leaves the rest of the fleet, albeit now without a single unifying leader.

Oh, and I'd managed to nab the mask from right under your and TZ's noses.

My mask.

(*Addendum: Sharding is an ailment caused by incorrectly crossing from out of the mirror realm, causing phasing from between the realms until one exists simultaneously in both realms at once, at which point the very nature of such an existence causes one to shatter.)

I punch you in the face, knocking you out. I then take the Mask and be on my way.

Yes, it is a simple way to obtain the prize. But sometimes, a simple way works. So why not use it instead of something complicated?

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I take your gun, as is my namesake, shatter ShadowVezon's mirrors, and slit your throat with one of its shards.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The Intergalactic RPS Council failed to imprison me. I return to this dimension and proceed to wiping them out from the universe. I then also shatter the bones in your arms from the fingertips to your shoulders, leaving you entirely unable to play rock, paper, scissors or to stop me when I take the mask and walk away.

My mask.

I perform a ritual to open a hole in space-time, creating a portal to dark, demonic dimensions from which hideous otherworldly creatures emerge. Being diametrically opposed to light and all those who reside in it, these monsters immediately start causing mass destruction. I use the mirro- wait, they're destroyed. I open a massive portal to teleport the creatures near to the fleet, and leave them to hopefully deal some real damage to the distracted armada.

Of course, I could hardly forget about you, my most dangerous of enemies and therefore the largest obstacle to my new dawn. I teleport into your path to prevent you from leaving again and immediately punch you in the chest before you can react, keeping hold of you so that you don't have a chance to elude me and sending a massive pulse of electricity through you in an attempt to fry you and end this battle before it can begin.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't work. I mean it vaporises me, but neither the monsters nor the armada are so much as scratched.

Of course, as someone who has multiple bodies, death is nothing more than an annoyance. I immediately return and punch you in the face.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy