Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

We teleport into the room and grab you before you can react, draining your life to gain your power. As a result of the large amount of power lost, you're for the moment too weak for your powers to have any real effect, allowing us to focus on Inary. (Besides, our raw power far outweighs yours.)

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

So you have raw power? Okay, thanks for letting me know. Because I can absorb that power right out of you, thanks to the wonders of SCIENCE! I do this, leaving you powerless and me with said power plus the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

"That's a nice power. We think we'll take it for ourselves." We grab you and drain your energy, gaining your power over Magnetism.

Our Mask.

We teleport into the room and grab you before you can react, draining your life to gain your power.

Our Mask.

We would have hoped that after repeatedly having your power absorbed by us, you would have learned that we can absorb power.

We immediately do so, regaining all of our power, before using our control over Magnetism to fling you away.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

:superfunny:  That's a good one, Miras! Claiming that Magnetism isn't real, what a riot!

We're just kidding of course. You should feel ashamed of yourself for believing such a nonsensical harebrained idea, considering that you've seen two people control Magnetism right in front of your eyes.

Not that you have to feel ashamed for very long, since we proceed to tear you apart limb from limb to get you out of the way. Don't worry though, we make sure to rub salt into the wound by doing it using Magnetism.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Fortunately, our power isn't derived from Ferromagnetism, and can affect all metals. Our "puny" Magnetism therefore is capable of tearing you apart. Control over Electromagnetism would be useful to have, though.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I utterly decimate you by forcefully fusing the nuclei in your atoms. I absorb the energy produced and walk away. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I absorb the flame into the God Buster and give you a smile. 

Sorry bud. You get roasted and toasted.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I see that your point about the toast being so breakable is valid. However, your previous efforts to make it crispy also melted the largest butter stick on the planet, which just happened to be nearby. (Because toast is almost always better with butter.) I put all the melted butter in a giant container, then promptly drown you in it.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I eat the burnt toast, down it with the entire container of butter, and force all of you to drink some of my cholesterol-filled blood.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

He also didn't realise that we can survive off nearly anything, and a bit of fatty blood won't do much.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ShadowVezon bangs his head on a turbine at rest. You never specified whether it was on. I saw your head off with an activated chainsaw.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

We're a hive-mind, we don't need one. We get back up and return the favour, with a laser five times the size.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Alright, time to do something completely out of left field...

I use an Olmak to travel to a dimension where magic lamps exist. I bring one back to our dimension and summon a genie that grants me three wishes. I then wish that everyone who knows about the Mask loses their memories of said Mask, leaving them with no desire to obtain it. I then wish for the Mask to appear in my hands, and it is done. I save the third wish for later.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

:evilgrin: Well, as we are protected from mental manipulation, we're perfectly safe from your wish- wait, if you've removed everyone else's obsession with the Mask, that means they're going to be focused completely on stopping us. We should probably put a stop to that.

We teleport behind you and clamp our hand over your mouth to prevent you from using your third wish. We gag you and tie you to a chair to immobilise you, taking the magic lamp to gain command over the genie, and make our first wish "for all memories of TwilightVezon, and the two beings who make up his mind, to be fully removed from the minds of anyone who has ever come into contact with the Mask and all its interdimensional counterparts".

Once this has come into effect, we make our second wish to summon the extradimensional being known as Void. He barely gets a chance to recognise me before we assimilate him, slowly and painfully so that I can savour my revenge against my former humilator. It's not just a chance for petty venegance however - through assimilating Void I we gain his ability to create knock-off duplicates of a set of immensely powerful weapons, an ability which will come in handy.

For our final wish, we wish for the genie to be freed from its prison. Though this may seem like an odd decision for us to make, in practice it's actually quite practical for a simple reason. This is that when we assimilate him, as we proceed to do, we don't end up taking his place in the magic lamp.

Hopefully it should be clear just how much of a victory you have given us, Toa Smoke Monster. There is now nobody standing in our way, and how could they? Nobody even knows we exist. Of course, there's still one loose end left, and so we return to you. We use the Cloak of Void to create a Shadowy copy of the Scythe of Destiny, and in one quick movement we slice you in half. Unfortunately the curse of the Mask will allow you to survive this, but we'll work on changing that.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Joke's on you, because the Mask doesn't like being handled by fusions it didn't create and forces your separation back into your various components. The now Djinn and Boid return to their former places, though not without giving the original two parts of Twilight Vezon a serious whooping. Void's departure opens a Dimensional gate through which I step, equipped with a suit that insulates me from the Mask's powers.

My mask.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

The genie then returns to me, because he still wants to give me my third wish. I then use this wish to make everyone who ever after the Mask to be teleported to the center of a huge star that is on the other side of the universe. That leaves only me to get the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I force the star to go supernova, ensuring that everyone except me and LightVezon is wiped out. (Wiriamu really shot himself in the foot by protecting himself from the Mask's powers, as it means that he's not affected by the curse, and therefore can't be revived.)

As I've now wiped out all (bar one) of the beings who could pose a legitimate threat to me, that leaves me free to play my trump card. You see, long ago, I was given control over the Eye of Sauron as a prize in an intergalactic tournament. I warp in front of you and channel this power, breaking your soul and turning you into a mindless puppet, completely subservient to my will. I had been planning to use this on Inary, but you'll suffice.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Silly Shadow Vezon-I am revived by the power of Morgoth, the TRUE master of Sauron, whom I previously freed from behind the Door of Night. Toa Smoke Wraith and the Nazgul claim your twisted soul...

My mask

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

I return.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I RETURN AGAIN!

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I send you to where Toa Smoke Monster came from.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Powerful as Morgoth is, even he cannot compare to my unfathomably ancient mind. I wrest control over Toa Smoke Monster and the Nazgul and force then to attack you, claiming the Mask in my name.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I unleash the might of the Seventy-Eighth Ring, the secret ring, forged by Pippin because why not.

Nothing can stand against it's might.

My mask.

///////