Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I spin you right round. Like a record, baby!

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I toss you off a cliff, jump on your back, and ride you down said cliff as if you were a skateboard, leading to quite a few injuries.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I sneak up on you and shoot you as you are being tossed into a trashcan.

GARBAGE DAY

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I present you with an overly complex array of burgers, fries, truffles, and rare cheese with wine and mt. dew, you see this array of food and lose yourself in gluttony.

Your body rejects the massive amount of food you forced upon it and you become sick.

I steal the mask.

My Mask.

I make you assemble a jigsaw puzzle.  Made from your own severed arms.  Needless to say, it doesn't go well for you.

It's my mask now.

How's your kick? Oh, I guess it's not as good as mine, seeing as I just used my kick to break all your bones.

It's my mask now.