Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You step on all those LEGO bricks and hurt your feet severely, causing you to drop the mask in pain and confusion.

It's my mask now.

You step on all those LEGO bricks and hurt your feet severely, causing you to drop the mask in pain and confusion.

It's my mask now.

I am personally insulted. How dare you bypass my post. In any case, your disrespect will be dealt with.

A Dermis Turtle appears behind you. It is... remarkably adorable. Suddenly, you're transported into the lake of Energized Protodermis that was previously JAG18's summer home. You feel the turtle fusing with you...

There is now a fifth Toa Dermis on Lipuret's squad.

As the only person in the area, Laval takes the mask as his own.

Laval's mask.

• Upvote 2

:smilematoro:

[OOC: What the shell happened here?! I left for one day only! Also, I took K I N G 's skip of my rant as it being a Mahiki-induced illusion, hence why I didn't follow through with it... Oh well, let's see what I can do...]

I park my motorbike near a pristine lake of Energised Protodermis. "A force of rebirth... and corruption", I think, harkening introspectively to my inner dilemmas. "Beautiful".

But an elderly figure at the other side calls my attention. I park my bike and go check on them.

"Anything wrong, geezer?"

•they're gone... the mask... is gone... why did all this happen?• He was distraught.

"Calm down, sir. Could you tell me what happened?"

•I could•, he looked up, and his purple Noble mask revealed all. •if I knew it myself. it started as a game...•

The narration was unnecessarily long, so much so that anybody with common sense would skip it and get to the questions. What made it important was that I had lived it before.

It was clear: that Cryoshell-scored illusion I experienced was more than it seemed.

"Okay then, so the mask gave you a team, then you lost your team AND the mask is alive now? That's it. This is out of control. If we want the universe to survive we have to stop that mask."

•but how do we stop life itself? we can't just destroy it, even less so with a body of its own.•

"We'll need a new team. Do you know what happened to the big guy that brought you here?"

•he probably portalled away. I wasn't friends with him anyway. But I am friends with somebody else, if she's still around...•

[OOC AGAIN: This is gonna collapse on itself so hard...]

TL;DR (it's in the rules!): Turaga Lipuret came from somewhere else. I'm gonna help him stop the Ignika, somehow...

Toa Ignika's on the loose.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Pistol whips solve everything.

I bypass the extensive lore unfolding here by hitting everybody in the head with the handle of my gun.

It's my mask now.

Aww... but that's no fun! Since you're obviously on a highway, you have to remain concentrated on the road. (How else do you continually bypass everything?) You don't notice the red sports car coming up on your left, or the Ta-Koro guardsman driving it like a maniac. I think that matoran is... Kalama.

All of a sudden, a guardsman wearing a yellow mask (Jaller?) and a respirator jumps into your car, frees the captive Toa Ignika, and they both jump into the water below. A second guardsman concurrently distracts you. The guard jumps off of your car seconds before your car runs into, and over, the guard rail.

Your car, and by extension, you, falls into the ocean, where you are trapped by the car's falling body slowly, slowly spiraling deep into the abyss. A glowing monstrosity begins to grow out of the depths, and far too late you recognize that the Ignika is very determined not to belong to anyone ever again. Gadunka swallows your car whole.

Fortunately, you escaped the car before it was consumed. Unfortunately, this is Mahri Nui. Your arrival to these tides definitely had nothing to do with any sort of mask. Definitely not. In any case, the waters of Mahri Nui prevent you from exiting the water on risk of death.

Jaller and the Toa Ignika traverse the big blue ocean to an island. But which one? Wait a moment... yes, I recognize that island now. Hmm... that will be interesting. Wait a moment. There's Kapura. And now... they're all gone. Well, that makes things a little more difficult.

Ignika's Ignika.

Afterword: Oh. I'm sorry. We can perform selective reality reset procedures if you would like. (Reaches into bag, where a glint of orange can be seen.) Yes, I still have it.

In other matters, the Mata Nui Saga a couple pages back worked out just fine.

Edited by Downfall
  • Upvote 1

Taking the mask from Downfall and Ignika, you temporarily forget that you are still on a boat, with a liferaft tied behind it. I am in the raft, and jump on to the main motorboat. After a short struggle, I take the mask and put all three of you on the raft. Using a katana, I cut the rope connecting the two watercraft, and then gun the motor, leaving you floating in the water far behind me.

My mask!

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

You just killed Toa Ignika! You know, I forgot that I was currently physically existing. Oh well, it will be more interesting this way.

I watch, devastated, as my short-time partner's body dissipates into dust. As I begin to overcome my shock asmy plotline of hunting and protecting Toa Ignika grind to a halt, I suddenly feel something queer.

I haven't materialized for nearly a page, so needless to say, suddenly experiencing physical sensations for the first time in quite a while throws me into an incapacitated state. I am forced to watch as you steal my potential partner and leave me stranded in a boat with a being unknown to me. But wait... Are they wearing a Mask of Charisma?! Well, that could be helpful.

I've never actually used a Mask of Charisma before, so this should be a novel experience. I use the mask to gain my companion and I passage on a nearby fishing vessel. Once we return to port, I use the mask to convince an innkeeper to let Snelly stay for as long as he needs to. I then return his mask. I'm considering getting one of my own, the next time I end up on Artahka or Metru Nui.

Now that I'm back on the mainland, I have to get the Ignika back. That should be rather simple, though - The GPS tracker I attached to the mask makes simple work of finding your location, while a Kanohi Olmak allows me instant transportation to your location... With a slight detour.

Eventually, I make my way to your location, and instead of punching you in the face, as you must have been expecting since you have a spear in my face, I calmly invite you to have a cup of tea with me. We head over to a Le-Koronan tea shop and sit down to have a couple cups. Instead of delivering my demands immediately, though, I keep suggesting we go out for tea. Or coffee, though I probably wouldn't drink anything. That's your preference.

One day, I suggest that you leave the mask, which, until this point has been in your backpack, into your treasury. You think about for a moment, then accept.

Several Ta-matoran wielding spears emerge from your treasury the next night, holding the mask. I pull out the Vahi, and perform a ritual similar to the scene at the end of Infinity War on the Ignika, and my partner comes back to life once more. I shake its hand for the first time, and we begin to prepare for the challengers that will soon arrive.

The Ignika is under my protection.

tl; dr: Since this must exist, I use a mask to drop of Snelly on the mainland. I use an Olmak and essentially convince Laval to give me the mask. The Ignika is alive, I have a physical body once again.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Defilak asks, "Since when has that ever stopped you BZP people?"

Idris takes the Ignika, making sure not to touch it directly (she is holding it with her Electroblades).

Sarda ties you up and gags you, so you can't follow.

The three of them leave with the mask.

Mahri-Nui-Trios' mask!

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

After some time I manage to loosen the rope binding me and break free, then I go on a long, perilous journey and gather the six infinity stones, I build a gauntlet to use them with and then snap my fingers. The mask appear before me. 

My mask. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I stare at the mask in my hand for a moment, then smile as an idea comes to mind. Using the Mask of Time, I create a rift back to page 1 of this topic, then shove a concentrated form of the madness contained in the opening pages through, repelling anybody who dares to approach.

My Mask. Thank you.

P.S. : What happened to the Infinity Stones?

Edited by Downfall

• 3 weeks later...

I use an Olmak to transport a Vahki Hunter Hunter Hunter on top of your Vahki Hunter Hunter. As the hunt commences, (Well, I call it a hunt, but that's being generous. It's much more of a meal.) Anyway, I sneak in behind you, pick up the mask from the ground where it was dropped after you realized what happened, and quickly return back through the portal before the Hunters finish their "combat."

The sole remaining Vahki from your squad nearly passes out from fear before realizing that it can't pass out.

My Mask.

Edited by Downfall

• 2 months later...

The mask grows a set of dangerous, overly sharp, incredibly expensive but awesome CGI claws and latches onto your face while emitting nondescript automotive fluids.

Once you're done taking that off, you open your surprisingly unscathed face to see me, holding not just the real Mask of Life, but also a dangerous, overly sharp, incredibly expensive but awesome CGI alien robot weapon thing to your face.

"No sacrifice..."

I couldn't possibly type down the noise that weapon made. Anyway you're dead.

"...no victory."

I ride away on my overcompensating Chevrolet while blasting some sweet MTM-era Linkin Park.

The All- I mean the Mask is mine.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shoot, it gives my entire location now? Wow... 

As you walk away from the Chuck E. Cheese, you start to see the world fade around you. As it turns out, the entire world was just Lipuret's movie studio. As you stare in wonder at the miniature rendition of Lipuret's Chevrolet crashing and the Muaka den. Behind you, you see two of the stunt Rahkshi, so you make a break for it. Before you can reach the door, however, you are jump scared by the Chuck E. Cheese animatronic from the restaurant you left FrozenFlash in. I reclaim my face from your catatonic body and move on, leaving the mask for the owner of he studio.

Studio Owner's mask. 

• Upvote 2