Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I am taking a bath in the magma of the mantle. As you ascend back to the surface from the core, I grab the mask from behind you, by hitting you in the back so hard, that my hand goes through your body, brabs the mask you hold in your hand, and goes back out.

My mask.

Could we call this a 'core gore'?

Okay, I'll go to the corner...

You fall down a pothole. I then run you over with a steamroller.

My Mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

(Long, long ago we had a massive amount of AU Masks, which caused great confusion over who had what Mask. In the end, we destroyed everyone of those AU Masks except the main universe one. We're in one of those alternate universes, so I've no idea how we've still got a Mask to fight over, but whatever. I'm going to assume he brought them through the Plot Hole, so it makes sense.)

I break through the ground behind Durahk and stab him through the chest, super-heating my body to melt the (presumed) Rahkshi. "It's a pity new Seekers die so easily, or I might get a sense of satisfaction from ending your quest."

I then teleport away from the puddle of liquid metal, and personally warp every single Mask back to its home dimension, to stop the utter mess that having multiple Masks caused last time.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That plot hole created a dimensional flux that had me survive the infection. Sucks for you. I grab your mind and shatter your soul into millions of different theoretical non-matter subspace particles. I create a rapidly shifting wormhole which I then throw your theoretical remains into, where each shard is flung into a completely different universe.

My mask.

(Oh, so we're playing the alternate universe game are we? Well, I can play too.)

A portal appears and I fly out, having entered here from the alternate universe of Steal the Mask 2. I drop a shard of my soul and quickly disappear to the safety of the alternate universe. You can't touch me while I'm there, not unless you could revive Steal the Mask 2. Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, a body forms around the shard, and I quickly get back into action, teleporting behind Gukko Lord and greeting him by teleporting his body parts several galaxies away from each other.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"