Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I strap a quantum explosive onto your back before chucking you into the other universe with ShadowVezon, Dane and Dallior's corpse. It detonates, freezing the time and space flow of the universe and sealing off the breach. This leaves the four of you dimensionally frozen there.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

I return from being dimensionally frozen however, as the destruction of the Staff of Unlimited Power has opened a rift between the two universes. Unfortunately, although I now have renewed access to reinforcements, that won't bring the Staff back. On the plus side, it does at least put me once again in your league. I freeze Toru Nui solid, and claim the Mask.

Well, if everything was a dream, that means I still have the Staff... (it might be a good idea to retcon yourself now.)

With the timeline changed, I am then free to sneak up behind Pohatu while he's moving to uppercut Dallior.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Before getting ambushed by me, as the rift created by the destruction of the Staff of Unlimited Power has allowed me to once again enter this universe. Still, I can't pull random powers now, so that's an advantage you have. Now I'll have to make do with the nine I currently have.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Just before the kaboomy, I use the Vahi to go back in time (which I can do, considering Onaku's new coding was part of our shared dream) and kill Pohatu as he takes the mask on page 2. I come back to the present and everything has played out as it did in the dream.

Oh and I kill Gukko Lord and VahkiDane.

My Mask.

That would bring back the Staff of Unlimited Power, Toru Nui. That is not a good thing. I would suggest immediately retconning it, for all our collective sanities.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

So, you're not going to change time back? Well, too bad for you...

Since the Staff of Unlimited Power was now never destroyed, I now have it once again. The universes are still disconnected, since something like that isn't fixed just by changing time, but considering I now have unlimited power once again I can simply create a link to that universe, allowing me to bring forces through to this one. I splatter The Rider against the walls before preparing to send the Staff back to my universe, where no amount of timeline changes will remove it. (That's your hint to change time back.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy