Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

(Wait, when the heck did I say "no time travel"? I remember saying "no alternate universe travel", but that's just because most of the universes were destroyed, leaving the surviving ones separated for ever.)

Anyway, I activate my back-up code (har di har, i ar a univers hackr) which annihilates SV's staff from existence once more. I then use a rod of limited power to beat everyone up like the f***ing nerds you are.

My mask.

I beat you on the head with a loaf of bread until you collapse, I then pick up the mask and toss your body into an oven filled with bread.

My mask.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The hug makes me implode. This implosion creates a temporal event which ends with the creation of three "me"s. One is an eccentric mechanical inventor scientist guy, the second is a maniacal evil super-villain with an array of superpowers, and the third me is a justice-bent contingency-making super-coder, who always has a backup plan. These three go their separate ways, but not before the evil one disintegrates you with his eyebeams and steals the mask.

My evil fragment's mask.

Hey this is going the direction of Steal the Mask 2. I wipe everything from existence, then recreate it. Everyone is equal. Everyone has nothing. We are forming a ring around the mask when we are all reborn. I have a Kakama, and get it first. The mask-stealing begins again.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

My evil fragment is pulverized by the mountain. With his destruction, even if I were ever to be put together again, I wouldn't be evil... or super-powered, for that matter... Anyway, my coder fragment manages to obtain the mask, after which he codes his way into a hidden corner of reality.

My coder fragment's mask.

Apparently my coder fragment coded into itself a literal fragmenting ability. How ironically fitting. Anyway, my good clone now emerges on the scene, and he proceeds with merging himself with my sciency fragment and my coder fragment, making a new me. I then proceed to kicking you into next tuesday.

My mask.

By implementing such drastic changes with shoddy craftsmanship, you doom the code into developing a gradual fault, one that eventually breaks everything. Gravity starts reversing, planets and stars are torn apart, the electro-magnetic force goes haywire, and everything goes wrong. I had managed to write a back-up code for the battlefield, creating a personal reality template for it, but no such luck for the rest of reality. Oh well. I go and try to figure out how to re-access the reality code frame.

Not my mask...

I pour juice on it, shorting it out.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

You think that is what you do, but that is all really a dream you have that convinces you that has happened. I take the Mask while you're not looking though.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by The Master Sword

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png