Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

By entering the reality code I was building and had not yet implemented, you give me the opportunity to lock you within a complex set of algorithms which imprisons you for... about eternity, by my estimates. Nice going there, pardner. I now start building a new reality code.

Not your everything.

Future me comes and reminds us both that NOBODY BUT ME COULD CHANGE THE REALITY CODE AFTER I ENTERED. He disappears, I use the code to go back in time, become future me, do the reminding, disappears, go back to the present. I exit and makes sure nobody (including me) can change reality ever again before exiting just to spite everyone.

Logic is still immortal.

Who's Mask is it again?

Guys, guys, GUYS! Can you PLEASE stop being so obsessive over the reality code? Seriously, it's like it's some kind of end all concept to you. Anyway, since you guys are so crazy about there being no alteration to the reality code, I guess I'll just have to fall back on my OTHER deus-ex machina, the reality machine. It doesn't interfere with the code itself directly, and instead indirectly manipulates it in any fashion I desire. 

I use it to burn your house down. With combustible lemons.

My mask.

It's my mask.

I proceed to destroying you with highly volatile acid, just for good measure.

My mask.

(And just to be clear, the reality code isn't something that affects reality, it IS reality. Destroy the code, and you destroy reality. And I was just using it as a clever explanation for the various deus-ex machinas I was pulling out of my *ss. Honestly, I could just as easily have done all of it without the explanation of the reality code, but I thought the code thing was a fun little approach. Seems you guys disagreed. )